The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Old 11-30-2015, 07:37 PM

Hi. Similar to the threads previously I am having a concerning issue with e-mail notifications tonight - they were working earlier today but I have just processed an order which completed payment to Paypal via credit card and no e-mail notifications were sent either to myself (admin) or the customer. I have then tried sending test e-mails from within the Ecwid administration pages for each of the customer and admin e-mail variations and although they are enabled and it says that the e-mails have been sent to the correct e-mail address, nothing is coming through to my admin e-mail address. Please can someone help me urgently with regard to this issue.

Simon

Last edited by Daria L.; 12-01-2015 at 07:09 AM.
Old 12-01-2015, 12:27 PM
Ecwid Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simon Atack View Post
Hi. Similar to the threads previously I am having a concerning issue with e-mail notifications tonight - they were working earlier today but I have just processed an order which completed payment to Paypal via credit card and no e-mail notifications were sent either to myself (admin) or the customer. I have then tried sending test e-mails from within the Ecwid administration pages for each of the customer and admin e-mail variations and although they are enabled and it says that the e-mails have been sent to the correct e-mail address, nothing is coming through to my admin e-mail address. Please can someone help me urgently with regard to this issue.

Simon
Hi Simon,

I am so sorry to learn that you faced this issue.

I inspected the log records on our mail server and as I can see, all the admin and customer mail notifications were successfully delivered to the email addresses of the store admin and the customer.

As I can see, you set the following email address for admin email notifications: <s***n@em********************s.com>. Please, try to search messages from <notifications at ecwid.com> in your mailbox. Just in case, please, check filters and junk folder.

As for the customer notifications, please, try to search messages from your 'From' email address, which is <s***n@em********************s.com> in your mailbox.

If you have other concerns, please feel free to email me back and it will be my pleasure to assist you further.

Have a wonderful day!

⬇ Please click Thanks if my reply helped you.

The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.