The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Old 08-22-2017, 08:59 PM

Exclamation

[ERROR]Facebook / Ecwid / MultiSafePay

Hi,

I made a facebook shop page : My Facebook Shop

Then i linked it to Ecwid and finally i put the multisafepay payment method in ecwid...

I put the AccountID(email to connect multisafepay), WebsiteID, and security code provided by multisafepay, but when i try to pay on FB i get this error message :

I tried both with normal account and test account and activating/desactivating the "test mode" i always get the same error...

If someone can help....

Last edited by Fawn Le Sombre; 08-22-2017 at 09:10 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Fawn Le Sombre For This Useful Post:
Old 08-23-2017, 08:34 AM
Ecwid Team

Hi there,

Edward here, Ecwid Team.

I'm sorry that you've faced this issue. I'm here to help.

I've checked our records, and I see that the MultiSafePay payment method returns an error for your account: "Invalid details supplied: account: site_id, site_secure_code."

This error means that the MultiSafePay account settings were misconfigured on the MultiSafePay side.

First of all, please, carefully follow the steps in the following article: https://support.ecwid.com/hc/en-us/a...pay#Howtosetup

This is the most important point as it directly affects the payment functionality. If you find any parameter confusing or unsure how to configure it, I may suggest contacting the MutiSafePay team directly to clarify this moment. This way, you ensure that the configuration is correct.

If you are sure that everything is set up in a proper way, please send us a screenshot of your settings in the MultiSafePay account. Please, don't post this sensitive information on the forum, use this secure way to send us an email: https://support.ecwid.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

After that, we will investigate the issue to find out what's wrong and get back to you with details via email. Thank you.

The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Tags
ecwid, facebook, multisafepay