The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Old 03-15-2015, 08:11 PM

remove sign in, favorites and drop down box from store page (make it unviewable to customers)

Hi,

I'm using wordpress with ecwid and would like to know if it is possible to remove the wording: sign in, favorites and the drop down box from from my store page? Just wondering if the customers actually need to see this particular information.
Old 03-16-2015, 12:40 PM
Ecwid Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by store ATA View Post
Hi,

I'm using wordpress with ecwid and would like to know if it is possible to remove the wording: sign in, favorites and the drop down box from from my store page? Just wondering if the customers actually need to see this particular information.
Hi,

Of course, you can remove any elements from the store pages. Ecwid design can be easily customized with CSS and the method of Ecwid design alteration is fully described in this article: http://help.ecwid.com/customer/porta...e-ecwid-design

The “Sign in” link may be removed with the code given in this article: http://help.ecwid.com/customer/portal/articles/1496739
Also I would gladly help you with the particular CSS code to remove the “Favourites” link as well as to remove any drop-down menu you like. In that case the link to your Wordpress website would be very helpful since I would need to find these elements in your website’s code.

More tips and hints on Ecwid use in our Help Center

⬇ Please click Thanks if my reply helped you.

The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.