The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Old 06-06-2017, 08:41 AM

Creating Menus in ecwid Store on Wix

Hoping someone can help me on this...Im trying to find out if it is possible to create a menu of product categories down the LHS (or anywhere) on the store pages for easy navigation. I have not yet upgraded my store, so not sure if there will be more options once i do that, but don't want to upgrade if all the features are not available?
Old 06-07-2017, 10:18 AM
Ecwid Team

Hi there,

Edward here, Ecwid Team. Thank you for the message.

Yes, you are able to create a categories menu in the Ecwid store on your Wix website. Basically, you can add horizontal or vertical menus of categories to the Ecwid store.

The horizontal categories widget shows the horizontal menu with your store categories, while the vertical menu widget shows the vertical menu.

You can find a detailed instruction on how to add a category menu to your Ecwid store on Wix in the following article — https://support.ecwid.com/hc/en-us/a...tegorieswidget

Moreover, if you want to add different store categories to different Wix pages, please take a look at this page — https://support.ecwid.com/hc/en-us/a...esonwixwebsite

I hope this information will be helpful.

The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Tags
custom menu;navigation