The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-12-2015, 10:22 AM

Default Fixed length pages

Dear Ecwid team

I am still in the process of customising my ECWID store so I can present to my Managers a possible storefront based on ECWID. I really like it, I mean nothing else out there seems so easy to produce a good looking store.

But one problem I am having is that I use Serif WebPlus and that is based around fixed length pages. So when I look at things like order history, my test orders now drop out of the fixed page area. I would imagine this will occur in a few places that I have not come across yet. I have attached a screenshot of the issue.

Is there a way to tell ECWID the size of the area it has to work in? It would be nice if it then went 'page 1 of 2' etc.

At the moment this, and the postcode lookup for addresses (posted in other forum section which I thought was more appropriate) seem to be only issues I am having. Once I have got around those I can present to my Managers and then hopefully proceed to a paid for plan.

Many thanks for any help or advice

Trevor
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ecwid.jpg (34.9 KB, 113 views)

The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.