The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Old 01-11-2012, 03:21 PM

SMS API integration with Ecwid

I have an interface to send SMS using my local carries and i would like to integrate it with Ecwid system, how is that?

whenever the customer create an account and added his/her mobile number, a welcome SMS message is sent to the customer. i have the API interface control panel that have registered in. Does this has something to Ecwid SSO API ...please help

Last edited by Pedro Traveez; 01-11-2012 at 03:24 PM.
Old 01-12-2012, 03:36 PM

No, Single Sign-On API of Ecwid is suited for another purpose: if your site manages its own login system for your visitors, you might want to allow them login with the site and be automatically logged in to Ecwid shop with the same name - this is what SSO API allows to do. It tells Ecwid if a visitor of your site is already logged in with the login system provided by your site.

In your case, to react to the events when a customer has been signed i to Ecwid, I would recommend studying the JavaScript API instead: it has an event OnSetProfile, which happens, when a customer is being logged in or out of his/her Ecwid account. You can send the necessary requests to any 3rd party systems upon this event, including the details like phone numbers.
Old 01-12-2012, 03:46 PM

^^

thats very great regarding the SMS, ok i will study it, and if something not work i guess i need more help ...

Last edited by Pedro Traveez; 01-12-2012 at 03:49 PM.
Old 01-12-2012, 04:12 PM

i really need technical help in this? so how you can help me in this ? thanks a lot
Old 01-12-2012, 05:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pedro Traveez View Post
i really need technical help in this? so how you can help me in this ? thanks a lot
If you need a professional custom programming service, you can contact our colleagues from Qualiteam. They can develop alll the necessary scripts for you. Drop a line at sales@qtmsoft.com with the details of your project for a quote.
Old 01-12-2012, 05:34 PM

thanks man
Old 06-17-2016, 12:08 PM

Hii Eugene Rimmer, Thank you so much for letting me know how to integrate SMS API into ECWID.

The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.