Old 10-25-2019, 02:18 PM
Ecwid Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason Cozoo View Post
Hi,
I just joined Ecwid today and tried to set up a store with custom domain superfit.tech,
I have made the necessary changes in my domain A host and Cname, its been 4-5 hours but everytime I
try opening the link it gives error 403 Forbidden. can you please help to point what I may be doing
wrong?
Jason
Hello Jason!

I am Shepard from the Ecwid Customer Care team. Thank you for your message!

I have checked your DNS records on my side and see that you have two A records:

Code:
superfit.tech.		IN	A	34.193.83.23

superfit.tech.		IN	A	23.23.44.201
Each A record makes your superfit.tech domain lead to 2 different servers at the same time. Since each site based on one server with one IP address browser doesn't know what server is correct and shows the error 403. So you should keep only one A record.

Your Ecwid store site based on the 23.23.44.201 IP address. So just go to your Privacy Protect control panel and remove the A record with the 34.193.83.23 IP address. Your DNS settings will be correct after that.

Changes will be applied several hours after you have saved the changes.

Hope that helps!

Feel free to ask anything if you have any questions!
Old 11-22-2019, 02:14 PM

omment puis-je intégrer avec mon propre site. J'ai trouvé le lien suivant sur Google mais le "Tableau de bord" sur la vidéo ne ressemble pas à ce que je vois sur le mien. Comment puis-je obtenir filezilla uc browser rufus e code à intégrer à mon site?

Last edited by adamtoox; 11-23-2019 at 03:17 PM.
Old 11-23-2019, 04:45 PM
Ecwid Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by adamtoox View Post
omment puis-je intégrer avec mon propre site. J'ai trouvé le lien suivant sur Google mais le "Tableau de bord" sur la vidéo ne ressemble pas à ce que je vois sur le mien. Comment puis-je obtenir filezilla uc browser rufus e code à intégrer à mon site?
Hello there,

I am Karina, Ecwid Customer care Team. Thanks for contacting us.

We provide support in English, for your convenience I have added an auto translation of my reply.

Generally, you can add Ecwid on any website. We have ready plugins for several site builders and CMSs like Wix, WordPress, Weebly, Joomla, Drupal, and RapidWeaver. If you have a custom site or you created it with the help of another site builder that's not on the list, you still can add Ecwid with integration code.

Here we have a guide on how to add Ecwid on any website: https://support.ecwid.com/hc/en-us/a...or-any-website

Hope it helps!

__________________________________________________ _____________________

Bonjour,

Je suis Karina, équipe de service à la clientèle Ecwid. Merci de nous avoir contacté.

Nous fournissons un support en anglais, pour votre commodité, j'ai ajouté une traduction automatique de ma réponse.

En règle générale, vous pouvez ajouter Ecwid sur n’importe quel site Web. Nous avons des plugins prêts à l'emploi pour plusieurs constructeurs de sites et systèmes CMS tels que Wix, WordPress, Weebly, Joomla, Drupal et RapidWeaver. Si vous avez un site personnalisé ou que vous l'avez créé avec l'aide d'un autre constructeur de site ne figurant pas dans la liste, vous pouvez toujours ajouter Ecwid avec un code d'intégration.

Ici, nous avons un guide sur la façon d’ajouter Ecwid sur n’importe quel site web: https://support.ecwid.com/hc/en-us/a...or-any-website

J'espère que ça aide!

⬇ Please click Thanks if my reply helped you.
Old 02-15-2020, 04:41 PM

I found the following link on google but the 'Dashboard' xender discord omegle n the video isn't like what I see on mine. How to I get the code to integrate with my site?

Last edited by fleurnoir; 02-18-2020 at 11:59 PM.
Old 02-16-2020, 11:04 AM
Ecwid Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by fleurnoir View Post
I found the following link on google but the 'Dashboard' on the video isn't like what I see on mine. How to I get the code to integrate with my site?
Hello,
This is Xena, Ecwid team. Thanks for your message!

As far as I understand, your site builder is not listed among the ones for which we have plugins so you want to use the integration code to embed your Ecwid store to the website.

If so, in order to get the code, you should go to Ecwid Control Panel → All Sales Channels → Overview, scroll down and click on Learn More in the Custom website section. Click on Copy Code to Clipboard – the code will be automatically copied so you can paste it to your website source code.

Hope this helps!

Ecwid Customer Care team
Old 03-06-2020, 05:26 AM

Hi!

We are working with the Instant Site https://yiyi.ecwid.com/, and we want to use a own domain.

My partner bought yiyi.cr by nic.cr in Costa Rica, and in this Control Panel is not possible to set the A and CNAME records. I only have the space for set a DNS 1 and DNS 2.

Any solution for this?

Ecwid Control Panel

nic.cr Control Panel

Thanks!

Last edited by Brayan Fajardo; 03-06-2020 at 05:30 AM.
Old 03-06-2020, 08:29 AM
Ecwid Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brayan Fajardo View Post
Hi!

We are working with the Instant Site https://yiyi.ecwid.com/, and we want to use a own domain.

My partner bought yiyi.cr by nic.cr in Costa Rica, and in this Control Panel is not possible to set the A and CNAME records. I only have the space for set a DNS 1 and DNS 2.

Any solution for this?

Ecwid Control Panel

nic.cr Control Panel

Thanks!
Hi Brayan!

I'm Kenga from Ecwid.
Thanks for your message.

It is possible to connect a custom domain to the Instant Site by Ecwid with the help of a couple of DNS records added in your registrar's Control panel:

1) A Record: if the Instant Site should be available at yiyi.cr
2) CNAME: if the Instant Site should be also available at www.yiyi.cr

Every registrar may have their own instructions on how to create A Records and CNAME records. To be honest with you, we are not aware of how to make these specific changes in nic.cr account. I tried to find any help articles by nic.cr on this matter, but I couldn't see anything relevant.

Have you already contacted your registrar on this matter? If no, we strongly recommend you to contact them and give them our instruction on how to connect a custom domain to Ecwid Instant Site: Adding a domain to Ecwid Instant Site. Ask them to add these settings in your account if possible. Please, get back to us as soon as you get their assistance. Let us know if you need any additional details.

In case if they don't allow you to create A Record and CNAME, and they need to get other details in order to connect your domain name to Instant Site (details that can't be generated by Ecwid), you should consider using a different registrar service.

Let us know the results.

Ecwid team