The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Old 09-04-2014, 01:38 PM

Question

Zone Settings - Is There A Delay To Activate?

I recently switched to Stripe for gateway and processing. My Ecwid checkout form does not include Canada in the drop down menu even after I went in and added Canada to the Zone settings.

Does anyone know whether there is some kind of delay for the country/location options to display properly?
Old 10-21-2014, 04:03 PM
Ecwid Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by FleetStars View Post
I recently switched to Stripe for gateway and processing. My Ecwid checkout form does not include Canada in the drop down menu even after I went in and added Canada to the Zone settings.

Does anyone know whether there is some kind of delay for the country/location options to display properly?
Greetings,

I inspected your site and went through checkout steps. In the billing address form on the payment details page almost all world countries including Canada are present, check the screenshot: http://take.ms/y2Xot This drop down country list is diplayed ‘as is’ and isn’t affected by destination zones settings.

Speaking of destination zones, they’re necessary for creating certain shipping and tax rules in your store. I checked your zones and see that Canada is included in two zones: http://take.ms/HKKfl http://take.ms/WfJVP The first ‘US&Canada’ zone is limited to the American States. Thus, if you define a shipping method for this zone, customers from Canada won’t be able to complete the order: they will input the Canadian state/province to the shipping address form, Ecwid will check the value and won’t find it in the states list of this zone and will show a mistake ‘Sorry, we do not ship to this location’. To avoid this, you should add Canadian states to this zone or clear the states at all and leave only Canada and US in the country list.

Since the products you’re selling do not require shipping, you may uncheck the box ‘this product requires shipping’ in product editor pages (in Ecwid control panel>Catalog>Products, open a product for editing), so that the shipping step will be skipped on checkout.

Help Center

⬇ Please click Thanks if my reply helped you.

The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Tags
activating zones, zone settings