The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Old 05-02-2012, 08:29 PM

Display in Shop

Hi,
I have products in my shop i have non on stock. How can i display them with availability 0 ?

Thanks and regards,

Ralph
Old 05-04-2012, 06:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by onncycle View Post
Hi,
I have products in my shop i have non on stock. How can i display them with availability 0 ?

Thanks and regards,

Ralph
If you would like your customers to be able to see the product in the store, open its details page, but have no ways to add it to cart and purchase it, please go to your Ecwid control panel -> Catalog -> Products -> click on the product you have out of stock -> General tab -> click on "Manage" link next to "Stock Control" -> select the first radio button and set 0 value in the items field -> click "Save (Ctrl+S)", this product will be displayed in the customer area, but with "Out of stock" label in red on the product details page.
If you would like to change the text on the product details page, that says "Out of stock", to "Availability: 0", please add the following JavaScript code to the page your store is integrated into before the Ecwid integration code:

Code:
<script>
ecwidMessages = {
"ProductDetails.out_of_stock":"Availability:0"
}
</script>
and save the changes.

For more info on how to change text in your Ecwid store, please refer to the following article:
Code:
http://kb.ecwid.com/w/page/22978888/Translation+FAQ+and+How-to#HowcanIchangeortranslateanytextinmystorefront
Old 05-04-2012, 07:08 PM

Hi Kess,
Thank you for your reply. If i doit as you propose the product disapears from the shop. Whant i want to have is that everything is the same just the info "available" is exchanged with out "of stock".

Thank you and regards,

Ralph
Old 05-08-2012, 07:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by onncycle View Post
Hi Kess,
Thank you for your reply. If i doit as you propose the product disapears from the shop. Whant i want to have is that everything is the same just the info "available" is exchanged with out "of stock".

Thank you and regards,

Ralph
The out of stock products are not displayed in your store, because you have "Hide out of stock products" option enabled in your Ewid control panel -> "System settings" -> "General" -> "Cart". Please disable this option and click "Save (Ctrl+S)". After that the out of stock products will be visible in your store.
The Following User Says Thank You to Kess For This Useful Post:
Onncycle (05-08-2012)
Old 05-08-2012, 09:46 AM

Perfect. Thank you for your always great help.

Regards, Ralph

The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.