The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Old 09-30-2014, 07:24 AM

Product order not reflected correctly on starter and mobile site

Hi there,

I've changed the order of my products in categories and it comes out correctly in my facebook tab. However, the correct display order is not happening in my starter site (out of FB) and mobile site.

Please advise. TIA!
Old 09-30-2014, 02:46 PM
Ecwid Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quirkie Bunnie View Post
Hi there,

I've changed the order of my products in categories and it comes out correctly in my facebook tab. However, the correct display order is not happening in my starter site (out of FB) and mobile site.

Please advise. TIA!
Hello,

I have checked your store and as far as I can see the products are displayed in your store the way they are sorted in your Ecwid control panel.

The reason why you see different sorting is that your browser remembered you previous sorting and treats it as preferred one.

In order to check the way the sorting looks for your customers, please, try to open your store in a different browser or check it in the private mode.

More details about product sorting in Ecwid in this article: http://help.ecwid.com/customer/porta...tiondoesntwork

The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.