The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Old 12-16-2015, 09:46 PM

Weekly day limits for promotions and coupons

Please ECWID make promotions and coupon limits available for specific days of the week.
We would love to run weekly promotions on some specific products but not for a time period and only for a specific day.
Ex. 15% off "these products" on Mondays, buy 1 get 1 half off on Tuesdays only.

Thank you. Can't wait to have this option
Old 12-17-2015, 03:18 PM
Ecwid Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Fun Time Toys View Post
Please ECWID make promotions and coupon limits available for specific days of the week.
We would love to run weekly promotions on some specific products but not for a time period and only for a specific day.
Ex. 15% off "these products" on Mondays, buy 1 get 1 half off on Tuesdays only.

Thank you. Can't wait to have this option
Hello!

Thanks a lot for your feedback, I will pass it to our Product Management team for review.

Though creating discount coupons that are available on specific days of the week is not possible using the built-in Ecwid features yet, you create a custom application using Ecwid API that can enable/disable the coupons automatically on the particular weekday.

If you would like to create a special app using Ecwid API but need technical assistance, please get back to me so I can discuss your request with our Customisation Team and develop a custom solution, built to your specs, on a paid basis.

More tips and hints on Ecwid use in our Help Center

Please click Thanks if my reply helped you.

The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.