The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 01-21-2013, 12:22 PM
David Sorrentino's Avatar
David Sorrentino is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 1
Default

API free testing


Dear ecwid staff and community,

I am a developer and I am planning to use ecwid for embedding an online shop in a website. Also, I would have the need to manage the online shop by means of the APIs you provide.
I did read the API documentation page and I would like to test a bit the APIs before buying a premium plan.
I saw that there is the possibility to test the product API (read-only) with the demo store ID 1003. However I would also need to test the insert/update of a product and the orders management.

So, my question is: is there any possibility to test the product and order APIs for few days before switching to a premium plan?

Thank you very much for you time and attention.

Faithfully,
David
  #2  
Old 01-22-2013, 01:49 PM
Eugene Rimmer's Avatar
Eugene Rimmer Eugene Rimmer is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Ecwid headquarters
Posts: 7,765
Default

You've got a personal message, please, see your inbox.
  #3  
Old 01-23-2013, 12:44 AM
mkpsoftware's Avatar
mkpsoftware mkpsoftware is offline
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 193
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by David Sorrentino View Post
Dear ecwid staff and community,

I am a developer and I am planning to use ecwid for embedding an online shop in a website. Also, I would have the need to manage the online shop by means of the APIs you provide.
I did read the API documentation page and I would like to test a bit the APIs before buying a premium plan.
I saw that there is the possibility to test the product API (read-only) with the demo store ID 1003. However I would also need to test the insert/update of a product and the orders management.

So, my question is: is there any possibility to test the product and order APIs for few days before switching to a premium plan?

Thank you very much for you time and attention.

Faithfully,
David
Quote:
However I would also need to test the insert/update of a product and the orders management.
Did I miss something?

The API supports updating more than the tracking field and shipment status?


Tim
  #4  
Old 01-23-2013, 01:08 PM
Eugene Rimmer's Avatar
Eugene Rimmer Eugene Rimmer is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Ecwid headquarters
Posts: 7,765
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkpsoftware View Post
Did I miss something?

The API supports updating more than the tracking field and shipment status?


Tim
Tim, that's most probably 2 different APIs mentioned here: the Product API with the product editing capabilities coming in v.13.1 (as per documentation) and the Order API that does not bring anything particularly new.
  #5  
Old 01-26-2013, 06:58 PM
Dylan Voogel's Avatar
Dylan Voogel Dylan Voogel is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 1
Default

Helle, im testing with api can i have a test account to?

Kind Regards,

Dylan Voogel
  #6  
Old 02-12-2013, 10:46 AM
Liza P's Avatar
Liza P Liza P is offline
Ecwid Team
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 2,517
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dylan Voogel View Post
Helle, im testing with api can i have a test account to?

Kind Regards,

Dylan Voogel
Hello,

Our demo store has an API enabled, so you can use "1003" Store ID to see how product API works:
http://kb.ecwid.com/w/page/25285101/Product%20API
http://kb.ecwid.com/w/page/25285101/...hodgetaproduct
In case you want to use Ecwid APIs to create modules for your store you will need to upgrade your account.
__________________
Liza P.
Customer Care
Ecwid Help Portal
  #7  
Old 05-11-2013, 04:21 AM
A.D. Upchurch's Avatar
A.D. Upchurch A.D. Upchurch is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 1
Question Order API Secret Key

Dear Ecwid staff and community,

My name is Artice, and I own a small business in which I have a website with my Ecwid store attached. I do not have much money at this time, but I do have products. I am trying to make it possible to have affiliates to help market my products. I have downloaded an Affiliates Ecwid Light plug in for my site, with an additional affiliate plug in attached. The Affiliates Ecwid Light has asked me for an Order API secret key. I noticed that I would have to upgrade just for that one API Key. Is there any other way?
  #8  
Old 05-16-2013, 11:36 AM
Maya's Avatar
Maya Maya is offline
Ecwid Team
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Ecwid headquarter
Posts: 5,876
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by A.D. Upchurch View Post
Dear Ecwid staff and community,

My name is Artice, and I own a small business in which I have a website with my Ecwid store attached. I do not have much money at this time, but I do have products. I am trying to make it possible to have affiliates to help market my products. I have downloaded an Affiliates Ecwid Light plug in for my site, with an additional affiliate plug in attached. The Affiliates Ecwid Light has asked me for an Order API secret key. I noticed that I would have to upgrade just for that one API Key. Is there any other way?
Currently, Order API is available all paid users. Unfortunately, there is no other way to get access this functionality.
__________________
Maya N., Ecwid Team

------------------
Welcome to our new Help Center!
  #9  
Old 11-13-2013, 02:00 PM
gorbachev.sasha's Avatar
gorbachev.sasha gorbachev.sasha is offline
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 43
Default

Hi,

For what purposes do you have
mydev.ecwid.com?

I have assumed that it is for testing Instant Order Notification and
for Product API.

But sometimes I have found that It is not clear how it works, returning the wrong state when the status of the order, as far as the server is running and can I test on it?

For example I have changed order status to CANCELLD, but from ION I get that SHIPPED.
More than to this, some times when I access ORDER API on mydev.ecwid.com it FAIL with excpetion storeID unknown.
https://mydev.ecwid.com/api/v1/STORE...y=XXXXXXXXXXXX
Again, these mistakes are not repeated, that works, the behavior is not clear.
404 Not Found Store/category/product ID is not found.

Please provide access for my developer test purpose.

I need to be able change order state and get realted and correct ION,
then based on data in ION make call via ORDER API to get some information about order and customer.

Thank you for help in advance.

Last edited by gorbachev.sasha; 11-13-2013 at 02:09 PM.
  #10  
Old 02-25-2014, 09:28 AM
the pry's Avatar
the pry the pry is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 3
Default

Hello. May i have an access to test api server for few weeks please? I want to integrate it with 1C.
 
The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 06:35 AM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11. Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.