The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Old 09-12-2012, 01:08 AM
Quilting and Applique Shop:1388079@deleted's Avatar

Exclamation

Categories are not showing up

I've been trying to put the Ecwid categories widget into my client's website but I've been having some difficulties since all that's showing up is the default fruits and vegetables categories rather than my own. I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong but I'd appreciate it if someone could take a look and help me out. Here's a link to the page I've put the Ecwid widgets in (it isn't actually going to be a page in the site I'm just using it to figure out how to do this): http://quiltingandappliqueshop.com/z.html
Old 09-12-2012, 08:28 AM

I have checked the store at http://quiltingandappliqueshop.com/z.html, and as far as I can see, two different Store IDs have been used for its Ecwid widgets integration: 1349054 and 1388079. Please check the code of the page you have integrated Ecwid code to and use one store ID these (as far as I understand, it should be 1388079, right?).
The Following User Says Thank You to Kess For This Useful Post:
Old 09-12-2012, 07:04 PM
Quilting and Applique Shop:1388079@deleted's Avatar
Quilting and Applique Shop:1388079@deleted Quilting and Applique Shop:1388079@deleted is offline

That worked, thank you so much. I can't believe I didn't notice that before.

The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Tags
categories