The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Old 03-25-2014, 10:53 AM

customer engagement on ecwid based e-commerce website

Hi, I run a fashion boutique and recently launched a blogger site for the same. I am currently using it only for lead generation (You can't buy directly from the site). I want to engage with online vistors via chat/ video to improve conversion.
Since I am solopreneur with just 2 staff, I would love something very simple. Which product/app would you recommend? thanks!
Old 03-31-2014, 01:27 PM

Hello,
Thanks for the message.

Ecwid is an embeddable shopping cart. It is easy to add Ecwid store in any existing website available for HTML/Javascript editing. You can simply copy integration codes from your Dashboard in Ecwid Control Panel (my.ecwid.com) and add them to your existing site, as well as your business page in the a social network or in your blog. It’s also easy to integrate Ecwid store in Blogger: http://kb.ecwid.com/w/page/15853255/Blogger

You can easily handle installing the Ecwid store by yourself watching our detailed Video tutorials.

Also I recommend you to refer to the following pages:
Guide for new users
Knowledge Base (useful guides about setting up and customizing Ecwid store)

I will be happy to answer your questions.

The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Tags
conversion, customer-chat