The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Old 12-13-2012, 10:44 PM

Verification Email Problem, yola mail

Verification Email Problem
We have a yola email account and I have tried to update my ecwid account email but I dont receive any verification link email. I had to revert back to the old email so I was not blocked from the system after 3 days and I received that verification fine !

The email just never arrives. I've tried the "Send Again" as well. Our yola email account is working fine. Please advise.
Old 12-14-2012, 10:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AF_ View Post
Verification Email Problem
We have a yola email account and I have tried to update my ecwid account email but I dont receive any verification link email. I had to revert back to the old email so I was not blocked from the system after 3 days and I received that verification fine !

The email just never arrives. I've tried the "Send Again" as well. Our yola email account is working fine. Please advise.
Ecwid sends e-mails to all the e-mail addresses absolutely the same way, so for Ecwid there is no difference if your e-mail is provided by Yola or any other service. There is nothing specific between Ecwid and Yola in this respect. But if the verification e-mails are not received to your Yola mail account, we would strongly recommend contacting them on the matter. Please ask them to check why the notifications, sent from Ecwid, are not received from your end.

At the moment your e-mail in your Ecwid account (s**es@a********er.com) is not verified. We have re-sent the verification notification to you, please let us know if you have received it.
Old 12-14-2012, 11:18 AM

Hi Kess,
This is the second time I have attempted to update to the yolamail email addy and I have not once received an email notificatoin, and nope, still nothing, but i receive all other email just fine. I have emailed yola twice regarding the issue,. first time they passed me back onto you, and im still waiting for a response from the second inquiry.
Thanks for your reply, but obviously there is nothing you can do and I guess i will have to revert back to the original email account before 3 days again if yola mail do not reply to my messages
Old 12-14-2012, 12:57 PM

Quote:
Hi Kess,
This is the second time I have attempted to update to the yolamail email addy and I have not once received an email notificatoin, and nope, still nothing, but i receive all other email just fine. I have emailed yola twice regarding the issue,. first time they passed me back onto you, and im still waiting for a response from the second inquiry.
Thanks for your reply, but obviously there is nothing you can do and I guess i will have to revert back to the original email account before 3 days again if yola mail do not reply to my messages
By the way - do you receive any other mail to that yola e-mail box?
Old 12-15-2012, 12:25 AM

Again, YES, we send & receive ALL other email fine with that email,. it is working correctly, I just do not receive any email to verify the email change
Old 12-15-2012, 09:34 PM

Default Same Problem

We have the same problem as you and have had to cancel our account due to the frustration.
To test the system we made 4 new accounts all with different email addresses and none of them are sending back verification emails so this now makes 5 accounts we have tried to open. The problem must reside within the Ecwid system.
Hope you can get you site up and running.
The Following User Says Thank You to Aussie Spices For This Useful Post:
AF_ (12-15-2012)
Old 12-18-2012, 02:43 PM

Quote:
Again, YES, we send & receive ALL other email fine with that email,. it is working correctly, I just do not receive any email to verify the email change
Let me once again point out: the e-mail sending mechanism Ecwid sends e-mails has no difference or Yola mail or any other mail. Wish as we would - and we would really be happy to resolve this issue - we cannot fix it, because mail for goes out fine from our mail servers. To some reason it is not received (or received, but not delivered to you) on Yola side.

As far as we can see, you have laready contacted Yola support here. Could you please let us know if they have found the origin issue?

The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.