The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Old 08-02-2011, 12:49 PM

Solution for multilingual descriptions

As far as I understood the multilingual features of ecwid are only regarding the shop interface and the order process for the customer. But there seems to be no possibilty to have more than one description per product. If that is the case, the only solution I can think of is to use my website for the product overview and description and only use the price and buy buttons from ecwid on the product page of my website. Would that be possible or are there any other solutions (apart from having all language descriptions for all customers)?
Old 11-21-2014, 03:09 AM
Webpartner

There are a few solutions if you do some digging around on the forum. You can check out my site, which is fully bilingual English/ Spanish.
Old 12-14-2017, 02:26 PM
Ecwid Team

Hi Everyone!

It is now possible to show product and category descriptions in different languages using this app: https://www.ecwid.com/apps/featured/...e-descriptions

Thank you.

The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.