The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Old 12-12-2017, 11:26 PM

Get basic order information variables for my 'thank you' page...

Hello, each of my ebooks I need to give a custom 'thank you' page for so the customer can immediately download the ebook instead of them having to wait for an email download link. However, Ecwid only allows 1 'thank you' page overall instead of per product.

So, my only workaround is to get an order value from Ecwid API that shows the 1. product, and 2. paid status, so I can then use php on my end to generate the appropriate download links on my end, based on the ecwid API values.

How do I get these 2 order values passed to my 'thank you' page? Or, how do I get a secure auth key and are there any php demo scripts for connecting and getting the order info?

Thanks...
Old 12-15-2017, 10:09 AM
Ecwid Team

Hello,

I'm Edward from Ecwid Support Team.

To achieve the result you described, as you correctly noticed, you'd need to create a custom solution based on our API

If you have questions about API or custom APP integration, then please contact our developers using following channels:

— via email at apps@ecwid.com,
— via Slack at https://ecwid-community.signup.team

They don't address questions via forum posts.

Furthermore, If you need assistance with the custom development, our Customization Team will be happy to help you for an extra fee.

If you are interested, please fill out this form https://ecwidcom.typeform.com/to/vIlijv and they will get back to you with the details.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.