The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Old 01-11-2010, 09:56 PM

Can I add another user to my account?

Is there any way for me to add another User to my account? I currently use my Google ID to log-in, but a co-worker needs to be able to log-in as well to view sales. I don't want to give her my Google ID and PWD, can I create an additional log-in for my account?
Old 01-11-2010, 10:21 PM

Not possible at the moment, but is planned according to this: http://ideas.ecwid.com/forums/22031-...sers?ref=title
Old 01-12-2010, 10:34 AM
Ecwid Team

As a workaround you can use a shared email, that is accessible by all the necessary co-wokers.

@ecwid | Facebook | Ecwid Knowledge Base
Old 03-19-2012, 03:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qetzal View Post
As a workaround you can use a shared email, that is accessible by all the necessary co-wokers.
can you please elobrate his a bit. i want to have my staff log in so that they can view the order and update the order status, but not to change the important information such as payment, shipping, etc
Old 03-19-2012, 07:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sales945 View Post
can you please elobrate his a bit. i want to have my staff log in so that they can view the order and update the order status, but not to change the important information such as payment, shipping, etc
Currently, 1 Ecwid account corresponds exactly to 1 store, and it is not yet possible to link 2 different accounts to one store.

If you share your store account credentials with your staff, Ecwid cannot tell them from you, which means that they will be able to see and do the same things you can see and do.

Please, vote for this idea: http://ideas.ecwid.com/forums/22031-...sers-and-roles to get notified when the ability to allow other persons manage your store and limit their permissions on that becomes available in Ecwid.

The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.