The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Old 02-18-2018, 09:27 PM

New ECWID cPanel Feedback

Hello ecwid team

I thought I would give you some feedback on the new control panel.

I am forever struggling to find the search boxes for orders and products.

It would be so much nicer the have the background white for the search boxes so they stand out better on the black menu. How many times I have to struggle to find them with my poor vision.

Additionally I think you should also display a product search box inside the main products window. You can leave the one in the black menu but I naturally look to the right after I click catalog. The looking down to a sub menu seems unatural.

Just some feedback from someone a bit visually challenged.
Old 02-19-2018, 10:59 AM
Ecwid Team

Hello,

This is Ecwid customer care. My name is Charlie.

Thank you very much for contacting us and sharing your thoughts on our interface.

I have checked your Control Panel, and it seems like you have an older version of our Catalog > Product page.

In our newer version, we have a search box on the main screen. It would have looked like that in your cPanel:

I can enable that look for you, if you want.

Even though now, you are also able to search through your catalog:

On the orders page there is a big searchbar on the main screen too:

So all in all, those search bars in the menu on the left (with black background) are more extra, than main. I will submit your feedback about the background on them being white, though, I think that it is a good idea.

Hope, this helps.
Old 02-19-2018, 12:41 PM

Hi Charlie

I saw you added the ability for me to pick the new control panel products page and I have activated it. Thank you so much for that. THe black side panel in ecwid and wordpress is very difficult for someone who is visually challenged. Your suggestions on the main screen work great for me.

The search box in the black menu would naturally be more intuitive if it were white.

Thank you for your help.

The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.