The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Old 03-18-2013, 11:06 PM

Question

¿ Por qué no me aparecen las opciones de cobro de envío en los detalles de pago ?

Buenas tardes
Tengo configurados dos tipos de envíos, los cuales son de tarifa plana para cualquier parte, pero cuándo se está realizando un pedido no aparecen en los detalles de pago y tampoco se suma ningún monto al total de la factura, como si no estuviesen configurados, les agradecía que me colaboren solucionando este inconveniente, ya que el cobro del envío es de vital importancia en nuestro negocio.

Muchas por la colaboración prestada.
The Following User Says Thank You to Supermercado MYRED For This Useful Post:
delis canapp (06-05-2020)
Old 03-19-2013, 08:47 AM
Ecwid Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supermercado MYRED View Post
Buenas tardes
Tengo configurados dos tipos de envíos, los cuales son de tarifa plana para cualquier parte, pero cuándo se está realizando un pedido no aparecen en los detalles de pago y tampoco se suma ningún monto al total de la factura, como si no estuviesen configurados, les agradecía que me colaboren solucionando este inconveniente, ya que el cobro del envío es de vital importancia en nuestro negocio.

Muchas por la colaboración prestada.
I have checked your store and found out that you have not set weight for all of your products. In spite of the fact that your shipping cost's calculation is based on the order's total, you should enable weight for your products to mark them as tangible. Ecwid system is using "weight" parameter to distinguish tangible and intangible products and applies shipping methods for the first ones only.
Once you tick "This product required shipping" option on the product modify page for all of your products, shipping cost will be calculated as expected.

------------------
Welcome to our new Help Center!
Old 07-17-2015, 01:15 AM

Me pasa algo similar, ya le puse el peso de 1 kg, pero ahora me dice esto:
"No disponemos de opciones de envío para esta localización, peso del paquete y total."
Old 07-17-2015, 09:42 AM
Ecwid Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Connie Hernandez View Post
Me pasa algo similar, ya le puse el peso de 1 kg, pero ahora me dice esto:
"No disponemos de opciones de envío para esta localización, peso del paquete y total."
Hi Connie,

I have checked the settings of your store. You see at checkout the message saying that there are no shipping methods available because of the incorrect settings of "Mexico" destination zone.

The thing is that all your shipping methods are applied to "Mexico" destination zone. In the settings of this zone you have specified the Zip/postal code, see the screenshot http://take.ms/AdEy3 Thus, you have limited the zone to this zip code and Ecwid "thinks" that this zone should be applied only to this zip code. If you now go to the storefront and enter 64610 in the zip code field at checkout shipping details, you will see all available shipping methods, see the screenshot http://take.ms/9pLtX

I should explain here that zip codes are used when you want to limit the destination zone to a very small area, which can be defined only with the help of zip codes (e.g., the area near your shop, your city, etc.). Please, read more about how to use zip codes when you set up a destination zone in this article http://help.ecwid.com/customer/porta...stinationzones

Now, if you want to ship your orders within all the regions you have specified in "Mexico" destination zone, you need to go to Control panel > Settings > Zones > Mexico and remove the zip code from Zip/Postal codes field, please see the screenshot http://take.ms/argPN Then shipping methods will be shown for all Mexico regions.

Write back if you have any other questions, we'll be glad to help.

More tips and hints on Ecwid use in our Help Center

⬇ Please click Thanks if my reply helped you.

The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Tags
cobros, configuración, detalles de pago, envios