The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Old 02-19-2010, 10:55 PM

just download a file

how is my name is daniel, I have a problem when uploading a file into a product of my category for the user so I can get out in the preview but not in the frontend I get my site because it has a sentence that says

" These files will be available to the customer status attains eleven o'clock the order Chargeable or Accepted "

as I do to prevent this because I need the catalog but not the store as .De made him remove the money and the bag to each product!
Old 02-22-2010, 11:37 AM
Ecwid Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilumiled Mx View Post
how is my name is daniel, I have a problem when uploading a file into a product of my category for the user so I can get out in the preview but not in the frontend I get my site because it has a sentence that says

" These files will be available to the customer status attains eleven o'clock the order Chargeable or Accepted "

as I do to prevent this because I need the catalog but not the store as .De made him remove the money and the bag to each product!
Sorry, but the issue isn't clear for me. Could you please clarify? Some screenshots will be appreciated.

@ecwid | Facebook | Ecwid Knowledge Base
Old 02-24-2010, 04:49 PM

Default Here a screenshots

This is my problem i want to view my upload files in each of my products but dont appear just appear in the preview .
Appear a sentence like this "These files will be available to the customer once the order attains status Chargeable or Accepted" how i change it without a sale product .?? I quit the price and the bag dont need it! thanks a lot there is my screenshots....

Old 02-25-2010, 12:28 PM
Ecwid Team

Quote:
This is my problem i want to view my upload files in each of my products but dont appear just appear in the preview .
Appear a sentence like this "These files will be available to the customer once the order attains status Chargeable or Accepted" how i change it without a sale product .?? I quit the price and the bag dont need it! thanks a lot there is my screenshots....
Thank you for the screenshots, now the issue is clear.

See, the "Files" section is used to sell so called e-goods: for example e-books, software, photos, etc. I.e. downloadable products. So it's necessary that the files should be available only after a customer purchased them successfully.

In your case you need just to attach some files to a product's descriptions. Please follow these steps:

- Upload the necessary files on any server. If you don't have one, you can use Dropbox: it's free

- Insert links to the files to your products' descriptions using WYSIWYG editor.

Old 02-25-2010, 05:57 PM

Default its an option but...

hi yes im was think it but y sell my page to a costumer and my costumer need it upload your products by himself .¿¿¿Do you have another way to have a imprimible version of each product ???

An another thing is How erase de word "Store=Tienda" next to "Categories:" i dont want to appear leave u a screenshot!...thanks a lot for your help!

Old 02-26-2010, 12:46 PM
Ecwid Team

Quote:
hi yes im was think it but y sell my page to a costumer and my costumer need it upload your products by himself .¿¿¿Do you have another way to have a imprimible version of each product ???

An another thing is How erase de word "Store=Tienda" next to "Categories:" i dont want to appear leave u a screenshot!...thanks a lot for your help!
1. http://kb.ecwid.com/How-do-I-change-...-in-storefront

2. Please clarify, do your customers or the store owner need to have an ability to upload product files ?

Old 03-01-2010, 05:59 PM

Default just print version

ok
I am a web designer ... I make a page for a client (he has another clients), and he wants a catalog with a printed version of each product ... ecwid ok because I put a plugin is functional and had a part to upload files there then I have his own version and I upload the printable.pdf ..... but .... The problem was that the files went up and I showed them, put up some pictures to describe my problem, because prices need not only the functionality and power catalog download and upload the files ... and that my client can Also up in a friendly way, not html code or something

thanks
Old 03-02-2010, 12:24 PM
Ecwid Team

Quote:
ok
I am a web designer ... I make a page for a client (he has another clients), and he wants a catalog with a printed version of each product ... ecwid ok because I put a plugin is functional and had a part to upload files there then I have his own version and I upload the printable.pdf ..... but .... The problem was that the files went up and I showed them, put up some pictures to describe my problem, because prices need not only the functionality and power catalog download and upload the files ... and that my client can Also up in a friendly way, not html code or something

thanks
So you want to have an ability to upload files in Ecwid backend and show links to them on the product details page. Am I right?

If yes, you can always upload these files in the backend, get their URLs and insert the necessary links to product descriptions using WYSIWYG editor.

If you want a completely automatic way, register a new idea: http://ideas.ecwid.com

The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Tags
download, ecwid, file, upload