The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Old 02-07-2017, 10:23 PM

Can't see my store when i click icon on my fb page

i opened a store and added it to fb but when i click on the store tab on the fb page i don't see the active store. Where is it why can't i see it???
Old 02-08-2017, 06:03 AM
Ecwid Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jane mawson View Post
i opened a store and added it to fb but when i click on the store tab on the fb page i don't see the active store. Where is it why can't i see it???
Hi Jane,

Thanks for contacting us.

I've checked your store on Facebook at this link: https://www.facebook.com/gourdlighta.../251458316228/ That's the store in question, right?

If you open it, you will see some store elements: search bar, shopping bag, etc. Your store also has one product, which is assigned to the category called 'Lamps'. This category is disabled. That is why it and products assigned to it do not display in the storefront.

To display the category and the product, simply enable the category: go to Catalog > Categories > click on 'Lamps' category > click 'Enable' link:

Let us know if you have other questions.

More tips and hints on Ecwid use in our Help Center

⬇ Please click Thanks if my reply helped you.
Old 02-08-2017, 02:28 PM

Default Still can't see store button

Hi I enabled the product catagory but a friend went to my Facebook site and didn't see a shop button. Every time I try to troubleshoot this issue on here I'm just directed back to a get started page which leads nowhere. I've already given ecwid all the permissions they had previously asked for
Old 02-09-2017, 07:34 PM
Ecwid Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jane mawson View Post
Hi I enabled the product catagory but a friend went to my Facebook site and didn't see a shop button. Every time I try to troubleshoot this issue on here I'm just directed back to a get started page which leads nowhere. I've already given ecwid all the permissions they had previously asked for
Hi Jane,

I've checked your store on Facebook again. The button which takes to the store is called 'Store':

If you want to change the name of the tab, please follow the instructions from this article: https://support.ecwid.com/hc/en-us/a...abnameandimage

I should also note that due to Facebook restrictions, the store on Facebook doesn't display on mobile devices. Outside Facebook, Ecwid store is responsive and adopts to any screen width. See how you can use Facebook 'Call to action' button to direct mobile users to your store in this article: https://support.ecwid.com/hc/en-us/articles/207807945

By the way, I've also noticed that your category page doesn't have an image, that is why now you can see there a default gift image. To upload the category image, go to Catalog > Categories > click on Lamps category > click 'Choose file' button under 'Upload/change category image'.

In case if you don't want to display any icons for categories, please carry out the instructions from this article: https://support.ecwid.com/hc/en-us/articles/207101509

If you need any further help, please feel free to write back. We are always glad to help.

More tips and hints on Ecwid use in our Help Center

⬇ Please click Thanks if my reply helped you.

The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.