The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Old 11-22-2010, 03:49 PM

Disable wp shortcodes from sub pages

Right.. Store is almost complete Yippie! Just the last hurdle now before content can be added.

Using Wordpress. I've inserted a "shortcode" on the ecwid "store home page". However... without realising till I tested it. The said 'shortcode' appears on every other ecwid page.. including the checkout.

Is there a way to disable the shortcode for all other ecwid pages? I've scratched my head but can't think of a solution. I'm no code monkey... hence the post
Old 11-22-2010, 03:53 PM

or...

If I create a new page template for the main ecwid page.. is there a way to then tell ecwid to use a different page template for the sub pages?
Old 11-22-2010, 04:30 PM

Default Continue shopping button..

spamage!

Managed to find a "work around fix".

I've created a 'dummy store front' which looks like the ecwid store. But isn't... but it does link to all the right products.

But.... When hitting the "continue shopping button" - anyway to change the page this directs to?

Ta Mucho.
Old 11-23-2010, 02:06 PM
Ecwid Team

Quote:
But.... When hitting the "continue shopping button" - anyway to change the page this directs to?
No, unfortunately. At the moment this button always points to the latest visited category.

Quote:
Using Wordpress. I've inserted a "shortcode" on the ecwid "store home page". However... without realising till I tested it. The said 'shortcode' appears on every other ecwid page.. including the checkout.
You can adapt this mod: http://kb.ecwid.com/w/page/15853292/...d-page-is-open and hide the promo on all Ecwid pages except the root one.

@ecwid | Facebook | Ecwid Knowledge Base
Old 11-23-2010, 02:25 PM

Perfect! Eugene. A star indeed.

The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.