The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Old 10-09-2012, 03:34 PM

Mirroring my Storefront in Different Websites but with an exception

Hi, I have a silver account and I have different categories in my storefront. I also want to display my ecwid store in 2 different websites, BUT I want to show certain categories in one website and other categories in the other. Is this possible? For instance, I created a category called "metallic "C" prints that is showing up in my sarahbusharworks.com site just fine. But I want to create another category called "kits" to display in my other art site. Can I do this with the same account?
Old 10-10-2012, 08:30 AM

Yes, this is definitely possible.

If you would like to have different sets of products on different storefronts, that belong to the same Ecwid store, this is possible by setting different categories for different storefronts. This way you will be able to manage inventory, customers, sales and other store data from one place, and the store will have the same merchant accounts, the same tax settings, the same e-mail notifications for these storefronts. Please refer to this article in our knowledge base for the details:
http://kb.ecwid.com/w/page/27229589/...differentsites
The Following User Says Thank You to Kess For This Useful Post:
SarahBush (10-11-2012)
Old 10-11-2012, 04:13 PM

That worked great!

The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Tags
categories, multiple, storefront