The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Old 03-03-2013, 08:11 PM

invoice printout inconsistent

Usually, when printing an invoice, it comes out too large, so that with 4 items the order slides over to the next page. Recently however, I've had a couple of days during which it came out with much smaller text (which is fine - I'd LIKE it to be like this all the time), and the invoice could contain more items on a single page.

However, this seems inconsistent and just "happens" on a certain day, then reverts back to the norm the next.
It's not something I'm doing - I've changed nothing, and the invoice prints out full width in both cases, it's just smaller font and shorter. I'm attaching images so you can see.

What is causing this, and is there a way to make it STAY with the smaller text version?

Thanks
Attached Images
File Type: jpg large.jpg (62.3 KB, 110 views)
File Type: jpg small.jpg (56.6 KB, 104 views)
Old 03-04-2013, 02:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KineretT View Post
Usually, when printing an invoice, it comes out too large, so that with 4 items the order slides over to the next page. Recently however, I've had a couple of days during which it came out with much smaller text (which is fine - I'd LIKE it to be like this all the time), and the invoice could contain more items on a single page.

However, this seems inconsistent and just "happens" on a certain day, then reverts back to the norm the next.
It's not something I'm doing - I've changed nothing, and the invoice prints out full width in both cases, it's just smaller font and shorter. I'm attaching images so you can see.

What is causing this, and is there a way to make it STAY with the smaller text version?

Thanks
How exactly do you print those invoices? Does that happen in the same browser or using different browsers?
Old 03-04-2013, 03:10 PM

Good point. I hadn't thought of that. I've just checked and MSIE prints it as I want it, but Firefox (which I usually use) and Chrome both have it in the large version.
As to how: I just hit "print" from the ecwid control panel, or sometimes from the "see details" page.
Why should the printing be browser dependent?

Any way to set the other two, or at least Firefox, to printing in the same format MSIE does?

Thanks!

Last edited by KineretT; 03-04-2013 at 03:26 PM.

The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Tags
invoice printout size