The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Old 01-05-2013, 01:20 PM

Smile

broken invoice

Why is my invoice "broken" or laid out like this, and fitted onto a quarter of a page?

http://soyesterday-vintageclothing.com

Surely it should be one page per page?

FYI I'm on firefox and using a mac osx. I have a paid Gold account via Yola

Regards,

Sofia
Old 01-08-2013, 03:36 PM
Ecwid Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sofias Store View Post
Why is my invoice "broken" or laid out like this, and fitted onto a quarter of a page?

http://soyesterday-vintageclothing.com

Surely it should be one page per page?

FYI I'm on firefox and using a mac osx. I have a paid Gold account via Yola

Regards,

Sofia
Hi Sofia,

I've tried printing invoices in different browsers including Firefox and haven't reproduced the issue. Did you try it in other browsers? Is the issue reproduced there?

Ecwid Guide for Beginners

Ecwid Help Center

Ecwid video tutorials
Old 03-06-2013, 03:56 PM

Question Firefox problem broken invoice

The invoice is fine in IE and Safari. Shame as I prefer Firefox for most other things and have to switch just for invoices.

Another problem though (now on safari)...however the invoice is only set out on quarter page for preview and print out. Is this meant to happen too, to allow for the possibility for a 4 page invoice? If this is so why is the print out so small squashed into a corner? I mean i guess i can adjust it but I'd have to open it up an another editor wouldn't I? What do you think/suggest?
Old 03-13-2013, 01:24 PM
Ecwid Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sofias Store View Post
The invoice is fine in IE and Safari. Shame as I prefer Firefox for most other things and have to switch just for invoices.

Another problem though (now on safari)...however the invoice is only set out on quarter page for preview and print out. Is this meant to happen too, to allow for the possibility for a 4 page invoice? If this is so why is the print out so small squashed into a corner? I mean i guess i can adjust it but I'd have to open it up an another editor wouldn't I? What do you think/suggest?
Hi,

I checked it in Chrome, Firefox and Safari on MacOS. Invoices were printed with correct scale one one page. I also checked how invoices are printed in your control panel. It looked ok for me in all browsers as well.

Therefore I can only presume that the problem has something to do with your browser or OS settings. Are you using any plugins/extensions in your browser?

Also, can you try printing invoices on another computer? Does the issue persist there?

Ecwid Guide for Beginners

Ecwid Help Center

Ecwid video tutorials

The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Tags
broken invoice, invoice layout, invoice problem