The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Old 04-19-2011, 09:59 PM

Francine Haywood Design

http://www.fhdesign.com.au/

This is a store I've set up for my mother, she's a talented jeweller and artist. Site was built with Rapidweaver and Ecwid, both heavily customised. More products to be added

Thanks in advance for feedback!
Old 04-21-2011, 02:46 PM

I like the Website it Didn't take long to browse. Simple & Sleek Its gets straight to the point, I like the Jewelry and the added information of the inspiration on how the Jewelry pieces comes to play. Im Sure there is more into the story or history of her making maybe create a blog threw blogger.com and attach to website so that way people can read into more if they wished. and if people come across you blog they can view the website also. Just a Idea.
Old 04-22-2011, 01:29 AM

Thanks Jaylynn, that's a great idea. I did have a blog in mind, I was going to add a rapidweaver blog but if I add a blogger.com one it gives her the option to add content anytime she's online.

Cheers for that, glad you like the site

The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Tags
handmade jewellery site