The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Old 03-17-2012, 12:23 AM

Anyone know how to product category images?

http://leatherlidinserts.com.s142960...=0&sort=normal

Does anyone know how to center the images on this page? I've tried everything and I just can't seen to figure it out.

Thanks in advance!
Old 03-17-2012, 02:21 PM

anyone?
Old 03-17-2012, 04:03 PM

hi i,m no expert but i had the same trouble and what i did was to go into the css file and change the text align from center to left

look for this code
.ecwid-productBrowser-productsGrid-cell div.ecwid-productBrowser-productsGrid-productBottomFragment, .ecwid-productBrowser-productsGrid-cell .ecwid-productBrowser-productNameLink, .ecwid-productBrowser-productsGrid-cell div.ecwid-productBrowser-sku {
text-align: center !important;

and change the word center to left and see how that goes

cheerz

it could be on line 3201 if that helps ??

Last edited by Iron Cave; 03-17-2012 at 04:05 PM. Reason: more info
Old 03-17-2012, 04:07 PM

yea, that's not going to help, I need the images aligned to the center. With the text being aligned to the left is not going to work and will make my product titles look odd.
Old 03-17-2012, 04:09 PM

well ive just changed your alignment to left in google chrome inspect element and it seems to centre it ??? no i dont understand either - try it you may be suprised
Old 03-17-2012, 04:16 PM

no, what you have is everything is aligned to the left. I've almost have a fix. Will post soon.
Old 03-17-2012, 04:20 PM

N/M thought I had a fix, just opened up a new can of worms. Will try again.

Last edited by Derek Bess; 03-17-2012 at 04:25 PM.
Old 03-17-2012, 04:29 PM

here is the fix:

html#ecwid_html body#ecwid_body ecwid-productBrowser-productsGrid-mainTable div, html#ecwid_html body#ecwid_body .ecwid-productBrowser-productsGrid-mainTable span, html#ecwid_html body#ecwid_body .ecwid-productBrowser-productsGrid-mainTable pre, html#ecwid_html body#ecwid_body .ecwid-productBrowser-productsGrid-mainTable a, html#ecwid_html body#ecwid_body .ecwid-productBrowser-productsGrid-mainTable img, html#ecwid_html body#ecwid_body .ecwid-productBrowser-productsGrid-mainTable form, html#ecwid_html body#ecwid_body .ecwid-productBrowser-productsGrid-mainTable label, html#ecwid_html body#ecwid_body .ecwid-productBrowser-productsGrid-mainTable table, html#ecwid_html body#ecwid_body .ecwid-productBrowser-productsGrid-mainTable tbody, html#ecwid_html body#ecwid_body .ecwid-productBrowser-productsGrid-mainTable tfoot, html#ecwid_html body#ecwid_body .ecwid-productBrowser-productsGrid-mainTable thead, html#ecwid_html body#ecwid_body .ecwid-productBrowser-productsGrid-mainTable tr, html#ecwid_html body#ecwid_body .ecwid-productBrowser-productsGrid-mainTable th, html#ecwid_html body#ecwid_body .ecwid-productBrowser-productsGrid-mainTable td {
margin-left: auto !important;
margin-right: auto !important;
}
Old 03-17-2012, 04:45 PM

Default doesnt work for me :-(

doesnt work for me throws my titles to the right again - but thanks anyway - if it works for you stick with it - Cheerz
Old 03-17-2012, 05:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iron Cave View Post
doesnt work for me throws my titles to the right again - but thanks anyway - if it works for you stick with it - Cheerz
That's because you have your text aligned to the left.

Change this line of code to this:

html#ecwid_html body#ecwid_body div.ecwid-productBrowser-subcategories-categoryName {
color: #4B4B4B;
font: 19px "trebuchet MS",helvetica,verdana,sans-serif;
margin-top: 15px;
text-align: center;
}

and it will work for you no problem.

The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.