The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Old 12-03-2015, 01:13 PM

Photos upload before ordering product!

Hi,
I really like the solution for your online shop. and soon I would start from a venture package. I only have one product for sale, it is a photo Lenticular flip poster. The Flip Effect makes an image flip from one image to the next.
The flip effect that allows two separate images to be combined and viewed independently when viewed at different angles while moving the image.
My question is as follows:
When client ordering Foto-flip, they must me send (upload) two different images, and images must be stored somewhere on the server. Is it possible that there is upload image button when ordering? And if there are some additional applications within your store where uploaded photos can be edit (crop, resize, etc.).

In attachment I send you animated gif simulation of my product

Thanks in advance,

Miroslav Beara
www.beara3d.net
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Devojka_anim_gif.gif
Views:	113
Size:	368.3 KB
ID:	3249  
Old 12-04-2015, 03:02 PM
Ecwid Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miroslav Beara View Post
Hi,
I really like the solution for your online shop. and soon I would start from a venture package. I only have one product for sale, it is a photo Lenticular flip poster. The Flip Effect makes an image flip from one image to the next.
The flip effect that allows two separate images to be combined and viewed independently when viewed at different angles while moving the image.
My question is as follows:
When client ordering Foto-flip, they must me send (upload) two different images, and images must be stored somewhere on the server. Is it possible that there is upload image button when ordering? And if there are some additional applications within your store where uploaded photos can be edit (crop, resize, etc.).

In attachment I send you animated gif simulation of my product

Thanks in advance,

Miroslav Beara
www.beara3d.net
Hello Miroslav!

Thank you for the question!

Yes, Ecwid allows your customers to attach files before placing order. You can enable this option in your Ecwid Control panel.

To do so, please:
1. Log in to your Ecwid Control panel
2. Go to Catalog and select the product to edit
3. Select Options > New Option
4. Set the title of the option as you want it to appear at the product details page and choose Input Type > Upload Files (see the screenshot below)

5. You can mark the “Required option” field if you want your customers to make purchases only after they’ve uploaded the images
6. Save the changes

Now your customers will be able to upload files to Ecwid before purchasing. As a seller, you will be able to download these files while processing the order.
You can find more information on how to use this option in Ecwid Knowledge Base.

Regarding your second question, so far there are no additional applications for Ecwid that can allow your customers edit the pictures before uploading them. Sorry about that. You can add a link to an online image editor to the products’ description and suggest editing the image there before the upload.

If you have any more questions, feel free to ask, we are always ready to help.

More tips and hints on Ecwid use in our Help Center

Please click Thanks if my reply helped you.

The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.