The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Old 11-30-2012, 02:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kess View Post
Hello, Alyssa.

If you downgrade to the free plan, you will still be able to upgrade to Silver later, as well as to any of the new plans.
Im on silver early adopters plan.
Due to a 2checkout stuff up (they dont wish to help me resolve the issue)
I have to downgrade my plan to free and then upgrade to renew my account,. can you please confirm that i wont be stuck with business plan $35 and I will be able to renew back to my silver early adopters plan?
Old 11-30-2012, 08:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AF_ View Post
Im on silver early adopters plan.
Due to a 2checkout stuff up (they dont wish to help me resolve the issue)
I have to downgrade my plan to free and then upgrade to renew my account,. can you please confirm that i wont be stuck with business plan $35 and I will be able to renew back to my silver early adopters plan?
Yes, we guarantee that you will not lose the ability to subscribe to Silver plan after you downgrade to free one.
The Following User Says Thank You to Kess For This Useful Post:
AF_ (11-30-2012)
Old 11-30-2012, 09:01 AM

THANKYOU I WILL HOLD YOU TO THAT LOL
Old 11-29-2013, 08:12 PM

Default Trying to upgrade to Silver

Hi, I joined ecwid before October 30, 2012 with a free plan, I am now needing to upgrade to the silver plan. When I go to pricing I cannot find an option link for the Silver plan?? Can you please tell me where to find the link to upgrade to the Silver $17 monthly plan??
Thank you,
Lisa Hagensen
Putting on the Glitz
Old 11-30-2013, 12:42 AM

Exclamation Please Help, Trying to upgrade!

Hi, I joined ecwid before October 30, 2012 with a free plan, I am now needing to upgrade to the silver plan. When I go to pricing I cannot find an option link for the Silver plan?? Can you please tell me where to find the link to upgrade to the Silver $17 monthly plan??
Thank you,
Lisa Hagensen
Putting on the Glitz
Old 11-30-2013, 03:58 PM
Ecwid Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisa Hagensen View Post
Thank you,
Lisa Hagensen
Putting on the Glitz
Hello,

You can upgrade to Silver plan in your control panel on the My Profile -> Billing and Plans page -> Monthly plans tab, click "Switch" link next to the plan you want to switch to. Please, check the screenshot: http://d.pr/i/KBAJ You will be redirected to the CyberSource payment gateway site. After you complete the payment you will be redirected back to your Ecwid control panel and see the status of your upgraded store. In case you want to upgrade to the annual Silver plan, please, contact us at billing@ecwid.com.

The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Tags
help!, link, option, silver, silver account, upgrade, upgrade to premium