The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Old 12-24-2015, 05:51 PM

wcwid and phpfox

Can anyone tell me how to get my store to show up on my phpfox site. I installed the module and set the store up, but all I see is fruit on the actual site. The store itself is great. It's just that I need people coming to my site to see it without having them leave my site to find the store. I have searched these forums, which wasn't hard when only 2 subjects come up. I've searched the internet, and no answers. Even the help files tell how to integrate with every other software out there, but not with phpfox. Thanks.
Old 12-31-2015, 03:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Sharon Schuetz View Post
Can anyone tell me how to get my store to show up on my phpfox site. I installed the module and set the store up, but all I see is fruit on the actual site. The store itself is great. It's just that I need people coming to my site to see it without having them leave my site to find the store. I have searched these forums, which wasn't hard when only 2 subjects come up. I've searched the internet, and no answers. Even the help files tell how to integrate with every other software out there, but not with phpfox. Thanks.
Hello,
Sorry for taking so long to reply!

I can see you've already sorted this our and added Ecwid to your website, and it displays your products.
However, in case someone else stumbles upon this thread, I'll post an answer:

Basically, Ecwid was created to be built into existing websites: so, it could be added to any website that could contain a few lines of JavaScript and allow it to be executed by visitors' browsers. So, all one needs to do is to copy widget code (after adding one's Store ID to it), and paste it into the source of the page where the store should be displayed.

Regarding the fruits and vegetables: these are 10 sample products and two sample categories, that exist in any control panel by default. Of course, they could be either deleted manually any time, plus installation wizard offers an option to delete them all at once.

Hope this helps someone!

The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.