The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Old 12-13-2012, 02:31 AM

How change color of "Price" (dollar amount) in "Add to Bag" only, i.e. not in the "Product Browser"

I have changed the color of the price (dollar amount) in the Product Browser and now I would like to change the color of the price in the "add to bag" without changing the color in the Product Browser.

Thank You
Gail
Old 12-13-2012, 05:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gail Bourne View Post
I have changed the color of the price (dollar amount) in the Product Browser and now I would like to change the color of the price in the "add to bag" without changing the color in the Product Browser.

Thank You
Gail
Do you mean the price color on the products details pages, like for example:
http://www.diigo.com/item/image/2cdgz/pj31 ?

If so, you need to add the following CSS rule to Ecwid control panel -> System Settings -> Design -> CSS Themes:

Code:
div.ecwid-productBrowser-details div.ecwid-productBrowser-price {
color: NNNNN;
}
where NNNNN should be substituted with the code of the color you would like to use. Click "Save (Ctrl+S)".

Last edited by Kess; 12-13-2012 at 08:45 AM.
Old 12-13-2012, 06:55 AM

Ksenia

Quote:
Do you mean the price color on the products details pages, like for example:
http://www.diigo.com/item/image/2cdgz/pj31 ?
Yes. The Price in the Add to Bag (xx.xxNZD). I would like to change this color to Red without changing the "Price" in the Product Browser - which I have already changed using the following code:

div.ecwid-productBrowser-price {
/* feel free to change the code below*/
font-size: 20px;
color: #ffffc1;
}

The above code also changed the Price Color in the "Add to Bag" box which I wanted to remain Red.

Hope this is clear and thank you for the quick response. Now that I know how responsive you are I will be asking more questions in the future.

I am a beginner, if it is not apparent already.

Gail
Old 12-13-2012, 08:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gail Bourne View Post
Ksenia

Yes. The Price in the Add to Bag (xx.xxNZD). I would like to change this color to Red without changing the "Price" in the Product Browser - which I have already changed using the following code:

div.ecwid-productBrowser-price {
/* feel free to change the code below*/
font-size: 20px;
color: #ffffc1;
}

The above code also changed the Price Color in the "Add to Bag" box which I wanted to remain Red.

Hope this is clear and thank you for the quick response. Now that I know how responsive you are I will be asking more questions in the future.

I am a beginner, if it is not apparent already.

Gail
As far as I can see, the last CSS rule you currently have in your Ecwid CSS theme is:

Code:
div.ecwid-productBrowser-details div.ecwid-productBrowser-price {
color: f8081e;
}
and exactly this color is used to display the color of the price on the products details pages. If you change the code color in it to red (#A20505, for example), the price will turn red. Please try and let me know the result.

Please also note that the closer a rule is to the bottom of the CSS theme, the higher priority it has.

The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.