The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-15-2011, 07:06 PM

Smile whitespace above ecwid container

hi guys
after wasting two months with wp-ecommerce, wpstorecart, eshop and other ecommerce plugins, i am shocked to say that ecwid has been a breath of fresh air for me, its usability, integration simplicity is awesome. congrats, you guys are onto a winner with this one!

ok, since installing ecwid, i've got quite far and have a few niggles to iron out. my store can be found at the following link. if you guys can point out anything else i may have overlooked, i'd appreciate it but it's not ready to start accepting orders - yet. mostly, they're css issues.

http://artbyherbie.com/store

1. i have about 50px to 100px whitespace between the ecwid container and my page-title. how can i get the ecwid container flush with the top of the page?

2. in category grid view, how can i centralise the name of each product? i have tried the following but it doesn't work:

td.ecwid-productBrowser-productsGrid-cell {
padding: 0px 26px;
overflow: hidden;
text-align: center;
}

3. are there any major KNOWN wordpress plugins which conflict with ecwid??

thanks in advance!

Last edited by Johnny Bravo; 04-24-2011 at 06:37 PM. Reason: tried a solution for 1.

The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Tags
centralise, grid, whitespace