The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Old 03-21-2010, 08:06 AM

Community Builder Integration

Is there a way to have an integration with the Joomla component Community Builder? What I wanted is to integrate my members with the ecwid component in joomla so that the members wold'nt have to register in the site and in the ecwid store. The way it is a new member have to register in the site via CB and in the store via ecwid (of course they don't need to register in the store to buy) but I wanted that when registering in the store automatically it regitered in the site too and vice versa.
Old 03-22-2010, 01:55 PM
Ecwid Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fabio Pereira View Post
Is there a way to have an integration with the Joomla component Community Builder? What I wanted is to integrate my members with the ecwid component in joomla so that the members wold'nt have to register in the site and in the ecwid store. The way it is a new member have to register in the site via CB and in the store via ecwid (of course they don't need to register in the store to buy) but I wanted that when registering in the store automatically it regitered in the site too and vice versa.
I agree that this feature is very nice.
We plan to add a "single sign-on" feature in future: http://ideas.ecwid.com/forums/22031-...mers?ref=title

@ecwid | Facebook | Ecwid Knowledge Base
Old 09-09-2010, 10:49 AM

This is very important bridge for all joomla owner

Dear All:
Is there any new thread for this bridge between the joomla and ecwid which will be most important to avoid all the shopping cart issue that happen in the joomla intergration with any cart. Since the ecwid been call bridge should be able to very easy to plug a utility to allow the owner to create a link table between the joomla and ecwid, and avtive the cookie when the member log on the joomla then the cookie can be used as the initial user information to pass to ecwid.
any one have a good through or this utility already done?

Thanks
cheng
Old 09-09-2010, 05:52 PM
Ecwid Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by chih cheng View Post
Dear All:
Is there any new thread for this bridge between the joomla and ecwid which will be most important to avoid all the shopping cart issue that happen in the joomla intergration with any cart. Since the ecwid been call bridge should be able to very easy to plug a utility to allow the owner to create a link table between the joomla and ecwid, and avtive the cookie when the member log on the joomla then the cookie can be used as the initial user information to pass to ecwid.
any one have a good through or this utility already done?

Thanks
cheng
Hi Cheng,

We agree that it is a very important and necessary feature. The "Single Sign-on" feature which will allow one to use your site`s account in Ecwid and vice versa.

BTW, it's already possible to create a workaround using Google Friend Connect: http://kb.ecwid.com/Google-Friend-Co...ndSinglesignon

@ecwid | Facebook | Ecwid Knowledge Base
Old 05-04-2011, 03:38 AM

Red face

just wanted to second the notion that CB integration is very important... I feel Ecwid would be the #1 Joomla Cart/Bag with features as such :-)

Again, i would be very happy to be on any beta team if that were possible.
Old 06-03-2011, 06:40 PM

Hello, I agree with SoBe, it's very importan to have that integration with Community Builder. Actually, my customers are asking me why the can not use their same account(main site) for the ecwid store.

I mean, customers don't like to have to register twice when they easily can use the same account for both systems.

Please advise
Madeleine

The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Tags
community builder, joomla