Old 01-29-2019, 01:14 PM

Is there no way to get a record of a sale without upgrading? I added my pixel but its not triggering.

Last edited by sean green; 01-29-2019 at 02:27 PM.
Old 01-30-2019, 06:52 PM
Ecwid Team

Thank you for reaching out to us.

If you are referring to the Facebook Pixel sales tracking it will only work if you have a store on Facebook. It will track the orders placed through a Facebook store. At the moment, I see that your store is not connected to Facebook yet this is why the Pixel is not triggering.

You can connect your Facebook store to Ecwid following this instruction: https://support.ecwid.com/hc/en-us/a...s/360001320999

Please note, that to connect your Ecwid Store to Facebook you first need to create a Facebook business page.

Here is how you can create a business Facebook Page:

1. Log in to your Facebook account
2. In Settings tab of your Facebook account click Create Page (screenshot)
3. Click Get Started next to the Business or Brand option (screenshot)
4. Enter Page Name and Category (screenshot)
5. Fill in the appropriate fields > Add profile and cover images (optional)

Adding your Ecwid store to Facebook is available on all paid plans.

I hope, it helps. Feel free to reach out if you have any questions to us.

⬇ Please click Thanks if my reply helped you.
Old 01-30-2019, 06:56 PM

Hi I assume you missed the "without upgrading?" part, or am I wrong and this can be done without upgrading. In other words is this only a paid feature?
Old 01-31-2019, 11:44 AM
Ecwid Team

Hello,

This is Charlie, Ecwid customer care.

Quote:
I assume you missed the "without upgrading?" part, or am I wrong and this can be done without upgrading. In other words is this only a paid feature?
You are correct.

there is no way of using FB pixel without upgrading because the first step of setting it up is settings up a Facebook Store, which is available only on paid plans.

However, you can use Google Analytics on the free plan: https://support.ecwid.com/hc/en-us/a...ogle-Analytics

Thank you!
Old 07-11-2019, 01:44 PM

If you are facing problem with conversion tracking you must try Trackify X - all-in-one Facebook Pixel app that is designed to help Shopify store owners painlessly integrate multiple facebook pixels, measure custom pixel events, and optimize them for more conversions.

Apart from that Trackify X allows you to create deep custom audiences, collect niche tracking data, collection tracking data, date and time data.
Old 07-11-2019, 01:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elias Jaxson View Post
If you are facing problem with conversion tracking you must try Trackify X - all-in-....
Can "Trackify X" be helpful for Ecwid, not Shopify store owners?
Old 07-12-2019, 08:07 AM
Ecwid Team

Hello!

This is Anastasia from Ecwid Support team.

At the moment there is no ready integration with the Trackify X app at Ecwid, this app is made for Shopify users only.

If you want to track your customers' behavior and set up ads for your Ecwid store, I can suggest the following services:
— Facebook Pixel. It tracks various actions that happen in your Ecwid store and let you advert your products on Facebook. Check out the guide on it: https://www.ecwid.com/blog/introduci...ds-easily.html
— Google Analytics. This is a powerful tool that provides you with traffic data, sales figures, conversion rates, customer demographics, etc. More info: https://www.ecwid.com/blog/google-an...ce-stores.html
— Pinterest Tag. With this app, you see how many customers added products to the cart, started checkout, or placed an order after viewing your ads. You can set it up at Ecwid Control Panel > Settings > Tracking & Analytics > Pinterest Tag.

Also, check out Analytics & Reporting Apps in Ecwid App Market: https://www.ecwid.com/apps/analytics

Please, let us know if you have more questions. We're here to help!
The Following User Says Thank You to Anastasia P. For This Useful Post:
smartMart (07-12-2019)