Old 12-18-2018, 07:20 AM

How to link my Amazon account to facebook?

I’ve read where you can link you listings from Amazon to your Facebook page. I have setup a business Facebook page, but my question is how do I link the two together. I have added my store front URL to Facebook account but my thought was that if I did a promotion on Amazon, it was automatically post on Facebook. Didn’t know if this was possible? thanks for any help…
Old 12-18-2018, 03:02 PM
Ecwid Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by henry9x9 View Post
I’ve read where you can link you listings from Amazon to your Facebook page. I have setup a business Facebook page, but my question is how do I link the two together. I have added my store front URL to Facebook account but my thought was that if I did a promotion on Amazon, it was automatically post on Facebook. Didn’t know if this was possible? thanks for any help…
Hi,

Adam's here with Ecwid team. Thanks for the question.

According to Amazon in order to connect your Facebook account to your Amazon account you should do the following:

1. In Amazon go to your social settings.
2. Click on Facebook Settings and follow the instructions to connect your social account to your Amazon account.

From your message, it sounds like you are interested in promoting your Amazon listings on Facebook. I believe this article I've been able to find for you can give you more information on how to do this.

Hope you find this helpful.

⬇ Please click Thanks if my reply helped you.
Old 01-11-2019, 09:07 AM

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam D. View Post
Hi,

Adam's here with Ecwid team. Thanks for the question.

According to Amazon in order to connect your Facebook account to your Amazon account you should do the following:

1. In Amazon go to your social settings.
2. Click on Facebook Settings and follow the instructions to connect your social account to your Amazon account.

From your message, it sounds like you are interested in promoting your Amazon listings on Facebook. I believe this article I've been able to find for you can give you more information on how to do this.

Hope you find this helpful.
Well said....
Old 02-05-2019, 01:01 AM

Open your Amazon account. Go to setting option and select social attachment option. Here you can add your facebook or other social account. You can easily add your account from there.