The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Old 03-24-2014, 04:30 PM

Account upgrade issue.

I was an early adopter and have had PAID silver plan since March of 2011. I had unlimited products which I need as I have a very large collection of audio files that I offer to my customers to download. This was the reason I choose ECWID in the first place. I have been very happy with you, but last week my promotions and codes wouldn't work and you wanted us to upgrade to a new plan...The Venture, which is fine I can understand higher costs etc...

And it said that early adopters who upgrade will continue to get the service level that had before if the upgrade...So I upgraded, now its saying I have reached my product limits and must upgrade again... This is not acceptable. Please correct and reset my account to unlimited products as promised.

Thank You
Old 03-26-2014, 04:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TR Kendall View Post
I was an early adopter and have had PAID silver plan since March of 2011. I had unlimited products which I need as I have a very large collection of audio files that I offer to my customers to download. This was the reason I choose ECWID in the first place. I have been very happy with you, but last week my promotions and codes wouldn't work and you wanted us to upgrade to a new plan...The Venture, which is fine I can understand higher costs etc...

And it said that early adopters who upgrade will continue to get the service level that had before if the upgrade...So I upgraded, now its saying I have reached my product limits and must upgrade again... This is not acceptable. Please correct and reset my account to unlimited products as promised.

Thank You
Thank you very much for the message.

We always keep our promises.

The Silver plan subscription is still available for you, like other Ecwid plans.

It looks like you have accidentally bought a subscription to another Ecwid plan and now after the subscription plan change you've hit the products limit. You are currently on the Ecwid Venture plan as far as I can see.

You can switch your plan back to Silver. Just Login your Ecwid CP at https://my.ecwid.com > My Profile > Billing And Plans > Switch to preferable one.

Wish you all the best!

Last edited by Viktor D.; 03-26-2014 at 04:35 PM.
Old 03-26-2014, 09:57 PM

That seems to have worked, but I have been charged the $150 for changing to the Venture plan. Can I get a refund?
Old 03-27-2014, 11:58 AM
Ecwid Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by TR Kendall View Post
That seems to have worked, but I have been charged the $150 for changing to the Venture plan. Can I get a refund?
Hello,

Please, send your request to billing@ecwid.com with detailed description for this problem. Why you subscribed to annual Venture plan and why you decided to downgrade?

Thank you.

------------------
Welcome to our new Help Center!

The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.