The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Old 03-08-2017, 01:27 PM

Where is my money?

Payment was submitted over 5 days ago. Why has it not hit my account yet?
Old 03-09-2017, 08:30 AM
Ecwid Team

Hi Ebony,

Thanks a lot for your message!

I have checked the settings of the store located on your page at https://www.ynobefitness.com/ and see one order there.

This order #1 was placed on March 4 and the payment method for it is Phone Order. This is an offline payment option.
Offline payment methods don't charge customer right away. When your customers select them, the necessary order data is just saved in the order details. So, the store owner will be able to process the order and get the payment manually later. So, the seller should take care about money transferring for the order.

I suggest that you contact the customer be phone at the number stated in the order details and discuss how they will send the money to you.

Please do not hesitate to contact us if you need any further help, we will be happy to answer your questions.

Thank you!

Help Center

⬇ Please click Thanks if my reply helped you.
Old 06-13-2017, 04:05 PM

Default No money yet

Hi there.
I had two orders and one went through fine and one has still not hit my bank account. it says paid and she paid on June 2nd. She's from Canada. Would that make a difference? Please help! Thanks
Old 06-14-2017, 09:25 AM
Ecwid Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katherine Harris1 View Post
Hi there.
I had two orders and one went through fine and one has still not hit my bank account. it says paid and she paid on June 2nd. She's from Canada. Would that make a difference? Please help! Thanks
Hello Katherine,

This is Wendy from Ecwid team.

I inspected your Ecwid account and found two orders placed in your store.

Order #2 was paid via Ecwid Payments. This means you will find the money for this order in your merchant account at WePay.

Order #3 was paid via PayPal. The money for this order was transferred to your PayPal merchant account.

Please check the PayPal account that you specified in your Ecwid control panel > Settings > Payment page > PayPal account settings.

Also, you will find a direct link to this transaction in the order #3 details in your Ecwid control panel > My sales > Orders page. Click this icon ">" next to the order.

I hope this will help.

If you have other concerns, please feel free to write me back and it will be my pleasure to assist you further. Have a wonderful day!

Old 06-14-2017, 09:37 AM

Thank you for your reply! If it is in my Paypal account then does it show up in my bank account? How do I access it? Do I have to spend it by buying something with paypal? Thank you!
Old 06-15-2017, 05:54 AM
Ecwid Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katherine Harris1 View Post
Thank you for your reply! If it is in my Paypal account then does it show up in my bank account? How do I access it? Do I have to spend it by buying something with paypal? Thank you!
Hi Katherine,

Thanks a lot for your reply!

You can log in to your PayPal account at https://www.paypal.com/ using your login email and password. You will find the email address associated with your PayPal account in your Ecwid control panel > Settings > Payment page > PayPal Account Settings.

You surely can spend the money buying something with PayPal, however, this is not the only option. You can transfer the money from PayPal to your bank account using the below instruction.

Here's how to withdraw the funds from your PayPal account to your bank account: https://www.paypal.com/us/selfhelp/a...ccount-faq1189

I hope you will find this helpful. Let me know if you have any more questions!

The Following User Says Thank You to Wendy For This Useful Post:
Katherine Harris1 (06-15-2017)
Old 06-15-2017, 09:46 AM

Default Thank you!

Thanks for your help. I appreciate it.
The Following User Says Thank You to Katherine Harris1 For This Useful Post:
Wendy (06-15-2017)
Old 06-02-2018, 11:03 AM

i have a few orders , one was paid for 3 days ago and it still isn't in my bank account.....please help!!!!!!
Old 06-04-2018, 09:47 AM
Ecwid Team

Hello!
My name is Anastasia, Ecwid Support. Thank you for contacting us! I will be glad to help you.

If the orders are paid via PayPal and have the Awaiting Payment status, you can check the pending reason in the order details (Ecwid Control Panel - My Sales - Orders - select and order - Payment details).

Here is the article in our Knowledge Base describing why the order paid via PayPal shows as "Awaiting Payment": https://support.ecwid.com/hc/en-us/a...Q#queuedorders

For more information on accepting payments in Ecwid please follow the link below: https://support.ecwid.com/hc/en-us/a...pting-payments

If you need any further assistance, please contact us at support@ecwid.com and we'll be glad to help you!

Best regards,
Anastasia E.
Ecwid Support Team

The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.