The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Old 06-21-2014, 03:35 PM

Default problems with mobile

Hi Ecwid,

I can't seem to see anything on mobile. My site is imbedded in nation builder and shows up fine on a desktop. Yet on mobile shows nothing no products at all

Can you help.

www.westedibles.com.au
Old 06-24-2014, 10:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaun Taliana View Post
Hi Ecwid,

I can't seem to see anything on mobile. My site is imbedded in nation builder and shows up fine on a desktop. Yet on mobile shows nothing no products at all

Can you help.

www.westedibles.com.au
Thank you very much for the message.

Please, let me know, where can I check the embedded Ecwid on your web site(URL)?

Look forward to hearing from you.
Old 07-04-2014, 12:36 PM

Thank you very much for your time.

I was not able to reproduce this issue on my national builder test web site. But, I was able to reproduce the described issue your page.

So, it seems that the reason is your national builder theme or possibly it's mobile version.

The first solution which came to mind - change your national builder theme or try to switch off its mobile version if such is possible.

Another way, try to contact national builder team and ask them about this issue. Maybe they'll be able to find out the reason on their side.

Please, let us know if any further assistance or information from our side is required. We are happy to assist.

The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Tags
mobile cart