The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Old 02-22-2010, 08:17 PM

Shipping UPS

I have set up ups as shipper but have a question as to how the calulations are done. Item weight is over UPS ground limit (140 lb) were dose it pick up the shipping cost for those items?
Old 02-23-2010, 03:00 PM

Default Ups shipping

I see that there arew some bugs in the UPS calulations and that you are looking into it. Do you have a time frame on this. Also is it possible for us to tranfer info to XCART from ECWID site?
Old 02-23-2010, 03:20 PM
Ecwid Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by DGS Online Store View Post
I see that there arew some bugs in the UPS calulations and that you are looking into it. Do you have a time frame on this. Also is it possible for us to tranfer info to XCART from ECWID site?
1. What bugs do you mean?

2. You can import your products from X-Cart:

- export all products from X-Cart to a CSV file.
- import this file to Ecwid

3. Please create a new forum threads in the correct sections. (I've moved this thread to the "Storefront Management" section)

@ecwid | Facebook | Ecwid Knowledge Base
Old 02-23-2010, 03:37 PM

Default ups Bug

When item is 200lb to 700lb which are over the weight limit for UPS. When we go to check out I see delivery methods with amounts. It should have some thing to say that this is over the weigth limit. I'm not shure were the amounts are coming from. Need your help
Old 02-24-2010, 02:20 PM
Ecwid Team

Quote:
I have set up ups as shipper but have a question as to how the calulations are done. Item weight is over UPS ground limit (140 lb) were dose it pick up the shipping cost for those items?
Quote:
When item is 200lb to 700lb which are over the weight limit for UPS. When we go to check out I see delivery methods with amounts. It should have some thing to say that this is over the weigth limit. I'm not shure were the amounts are coming from. Need your help
If the total order weight is more than UPS limit, UPS doesn't return any shipping rates, so Ecwid doesn't show them.

What delivery methods do you see?

@ecwid | Facebook | Ecwid Knowledge Base

The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Tags
ups