View Poll Results: Do you like this worksheet and would you like tutorials and updates?
Yes - Thanks so much - keep it coming 24 92.31%
No - why would I need this 1 3.85%
I would like tutorials via youtube or pdf 3 11.54%
I would not care to have tutorials 1 3.85%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 26. You may not vote on this poll

The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Old 08-23-2011, 07:50 PM

Can we embed Youtube videos?

haha no

Here is the link for video 1 though.

http://youtu.be/rlP3jrRDfgM

Last edited by SoBe Couture; 08-23-2011 at 07:51 PM. Reason: can't embed videos.
Old 08-23-2011, 09:07 PM

Ok, here is the second and third video tutorials.

I will discontinue support for this thread and start a new thread for version 2.0. The reason being is because I am unable to change the title of this thread to accurately reflect the association with Google Merchant Center.

http://youtu.be/uEPfP7n_Mwg <<< Video 2

http://youtu.be/ISNDkflemHw <<<Video 3

Last edited by SoBe Couture; 08-23-2011 at 09:46 PM.
Old 08-24-2011, 01:45 PM
Ecwid Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoBe Couture View Post
Ok, I can't edit the title of the page so I believe I will have to start a new thread. :-( Let me ask if it is necessary.
We can edit the title or even merge these threads, if you want.

@ecwid | Facebook | Ecwid Knowledge Base
Old 08-24-2011, 03:12 PM

Yes, that would probably be most appropriate because v1.0 is viable but kinda defunct now. But for clarity's sake perhaps the 1.0 thread should start just under the 2.0 thread. I will make it clear in the new thread. Thank you.
Old 12-16-2011, 02:37 PM

Default Multiple items to sell

Brilliant application.
But where to find the cell to insert the number of items I sell?? .Usually I sell more items at once, as:

5 "Mr Rat books"
24 " Gold coins" model y
100 "chairs " model x

I do not see the cell to insert the number for a specific product i sell
Thank you
Daniel
Old 12-21-2011, 03:08 AM

The inventory is the entire point of the worksheet. It calculates automatically how much inventory you have based on purchases, sales, and losses... check it out and let me know if you need more help.
Old 12-21-2011, 09:28 AM

Lightbulb

Thank you for the response.
Sorry but I am not a native english speaker , so I do not understand your answer.

Let me explain clearer what I do NOT find in the excel file.

I do not find the cell where I have to write down the number ( pieces ) I have to sell from a certain products.
Let suppose that I want to sell today to one customer :

10 pcs red roses
18 pcs yellow magnolia
6 pcs red chairs

Where to imput the 10 , 18 , and 6.

I do not find this
Regards,
Daniel
Old 04-05-2012, 02:02 PM

Default Is it possible to add sales receipt?

Firstly your spreadsheet is awesome, anyone starting a retail business needs to use this and not invest in expensive off the shelf software. Eventually I will need something with a few more bells and whistles but for now this fulfils nearly all my requirements.

Now to one of those requirements, I propose using this in my store and logging each and every sale as they happen but to enable me to do this I need to be able to print a receipt (standard letter size/A4 from regular printer). My idea was to put a sales receipt template on a work sheet after December that would auto-populate based on a 'yes' field in a column labelled 'receipt required'. There would be no need to save a history of receipts. the whole thing will be dynamic, I would need to note 'yes' a receipt is required for a sale next to each line of sales and then change the 'yes' to a 'no' one the receipt is printed and move onto the next customer.

I know this is possible but do not have the skills to make it happen, is this an enhancement that you could had to your spreadsheet. I am happy to email you a receipt template and the work I have done so far.
Old 05-01-2012, 07:41 PM

This sounds like a great worksheet, I will definitely check it out. However, I am wondering if ecwid plans to partner with any inventory management programs like stitch labs.com?

Thanks
Old 05-04-2012, 06:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by effies paper View Post
This sounds like a great worksheet, I will definitely check it out. However, I am wondering if ecwid plans to partner with any inventory management programs like stitch labs.com?

Thanks
Could you possibly post this idea to http://ideas.ecwid.com? If it is popular among Ecwid users, it will be added to one of the future versions.

Meanwhile I can say that such inventory management programs can be integrated if they provide their integration API.

Ecwid developers also plan to create Product modification API, that will let store owners manage their inventory in a convenient way.

The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Tags
excel, inventory, sales, workbook, worksheets