The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Old 04-19-2016, 04:25 PM

Using CSV file to update product inventory

I am pretty new to ecwid and have updated my product inventory only one time. I did it manually and 1 by 1. Its about 105 skus.

I sell via my own website but i also ship direct to retailers which keeps my inventory moving quite a bit

is there a better way to upload new inventory daily - Can I use a csv file or excel file to update inventory in one swoop

Please help

Thanks

Last edited by Aveo Big and Tall; 04-19-2016 at 05:55 PM.
Old 04-27-2016, 06:24 PM
Ecwid Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aveo Big and Tall View Post
I am pretty new to ecwid and have updated my product inventory only one time. I did it manually and 1 by 1. Its about 105 skus.

I sell via my own website but i also ship direct to retailers which keeps my inventory moving quite a bit

is there a better way to upload new inventory daily - Can I use a csv file or excel file to update inventory in one swoop

Please help

Thanks
Hello!

Yes, it is totally possible. Import tool in Ecwid allows to upload your products in the form of CSV files. You may want to use this if you need to add or update a lot of products at a time. In your control panel, you can find the import tool at Catalog → Products → "Import products" button. Please, refer to this article for the detailed info: https://help.ecwid.com/customer/en/p...rting-products

Also, it is possible to easily update your products in bulk using the app featured in our App market - Bulk Product Editor. The app allows to:

- Bulk update all products, or filter which you want to change,
- Change properties like price, weight, quantity and more,
- Add/remove options, and add/remove choices to these options,
- Bulk enable/disable products in your store.

You can install the app right in your control panel on the app page in Ecwid App Market, here is the direct link: https://my.ecwid.com/cp/CP.html#apps...uct-editor-app

Hope, this helps! If you need further assistance, please, let me know.
Ecwid Knowlegde Base

The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Tags
inventory, inventory tracking, mass updates