The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.
Closed Thread

Old 10-03-2013, 09:09 PM

StitchLabs and Ecwid stock management help

Any suggestions on how to get Ecwid and Stitch actually doing inventory management? I want Stitch to be the "master" (their lingo) and Ecwid to just follow along with what I have in Stitch, and I certainly want to minimize scenarios where someone orders something I don't have in stock. But there seems to be no real time updating of inventory levels in my store, regardless of the item/size/color/quantity, it's all in stock!

I have configured everything I could think of in Stitch to do this, but Ecwid remains blissfully unaware. I am also talking to Stitch help to see if they can figure this out. But maybe there is something easy I have missed on the Ecwid side.

Any suggestions?
Old 10-05-2013, 09:59 PM

This is bad news to me because I am setting up my site with a new Ecwid store PRECISELY because I want to use StitchLabs!

Ugh I knew it was too good to be true! Ill be following this convo so I hope you get an answer soon!
Old 10-07-2013, 10:19 AM
Ecwid Team

Hello,

The application you referred to was created by third party developers (StitchLabs). Thus it's best to contact the authors directly on this matter - they know their system best and will hopefully help you. I believe this page on StitchLabs site contain the necessary How-to, FAQs and contact information: http://support.stitchlabs.com/custom...ation/articles

Ecwid Guide for Beginners

Ecwid Help Center

Ecwid video tutorials
Old 10-07-2013, 09:01 PM

Yes, I have talked to Stitch Labs. At first, they said it wasn't possible, & pointed me to a KB that said Ecwid didn't support it, BUT at the top of the KB was the statement that the Ecwid API had been extended and Stitch wasn't handling the extensions yet... so, long story short - Stitch has to adjust their handling of the Ecwid API.

If you are waiting for this, I suggest letting Stitch support know to add you to the list of customers looking for this functionality. Squeaky wheels get the grease...
Old 10-29-2013, 05:01 PM

Default How to set up product variations to sync with StitchLabs Variants?

How to set up product Variations/Variations in Ecwid to sync with StitchLabs Variants?

We sell apparel that have size and color variants. We need to sync inventory with Stitch at their variant level. So if an item (small/blue) sell in Ecwid it is deducted from inventory in Stitch automatically. Also if we sell that item via Stitch itself the item is deducted from Ecwid's available inventory. I cannot seem to make this work!!! Obviously this is a basic and critical component of Stitch's Inventory management system among their integration partners as surely we are not the only ones selling items with variants!

I would like to see a screen shot of a Ecwid variation format using sizes (XS-XXL) and perhaps 3 colors and how you would create the SKU's.
Old 11-04-2013, 12:23 PM

This is bad news to me because I am setting up my site with a new Ecwid store PRECISELY because I want to use StitchLabs!
Old 11-04-2013, 01:55 PM
Ecwid Team

Hello,

I am afraid Ecwid currently does not allow to update variations via Product API. That's why StitchLabs integration doesn't support variations/variations sync yet.

We're working on the next version of our Product API at the moment - among the other features, it will support variations update. After that, StitchLabs will hopefully update their application to use the new API.

No ETA on the Ecwid API changes at the moment, sorry.

Ecwid Guide for Beginners

Ecwid Help Center

Ecwid video tutorials
Closed Thread
The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Tags
combinations, ecwid, integration, inventory, inventory levels, stitch, variants