View Poll Results: Do you like this worksheet and would you like tutorials and updates?
Yes - Thanks so much - keep it coming 24 92.31%
No - why would I need this 1 3.85%
I would like tutorials via youtube or pdf 3 11.54%
I would not care to have tutorials 1 3.85%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 26. You may not vote on this poll

The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Old 02-09-2014, 05:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenneth Wooden View Post
I just recently discovered this workbook and want to use it for my online business. The workbook currently has almost everything I need to effectively track my sales and profits except postal expenses. I would like to be able to add two fields for postal expenses; one field for what the customer was charged and the other for the actual expense I paid to ship the package. Sometimes I make a profit and other times I do not. I would like to have these expenses included in my sales and profits report. Could you please tell me how this can be made possible?
LOL you could do this/this could be done... One thing I wanted to ask are you using version 1.0 or 2.0? I think 2.0 has more fields, not the one your looking for but more fields.

Your suggestion is a good one and that probably could be added. Here is the thing. That workbook is a computational nightmare. I would literally have to relearn the workbook to alter it. Not to say I am not motivated but I have a lot on my plate right now.

I even made another bad ass workbook for product pricing and profitability. It is freaking amazing.

So hold tight and let me see what I can do.
Old 02-09-2014, 09:46 PM

Default Inventory and Sales Excel Spreadsheet Workbook: Very Robust: Download and Try

Christian Thanks for the reply. I'm using version 1.0 and I did look over 2.0 to make sure it wasn't already there. I later realized it would be difficult to add it to the monthly sales tabs because each item has to be entered separately instead of as one complete order.

To keep track of the postal charges and fees I simply added a new product to the master inventory and called it Postal Fees. I'm able to enter the price I paid at the post office in the "Unit Cost" field and the price the customer paid in the "Price" field. I then am able to enter this item on the monthly sales tab after I enter all the items for a particular order. This will work and I will just have to add a new postal fee product (with new item ID) for each order.

I really like this workbook and again thanks for the reply.
Old 10-29-2014, 04:34 PM

Wink Thank you

Dear Christian,

Your workbook is exactly what I was looking for.

Thank you so much for your work.

It's just perfect and very intuitive.

Well done and thank you again

Best regards,

Rui
Old 03-12-2015, 04:15 AM

Thumbs up Exactly what I'm looking for

Good day!

This is amazing! and really the one I'm looking for and what we need. I just have a question on how can I add quantity on the purchase instead of putting the items repeatedly? what about the computation for daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and yearly sale? how can i add it?

what if there's new stock or the reordered items that are delivered? is there a separate book or sheet that would be incorporated with the book? Or show which stock is in low or in critical level and needed to be ordered?

But overall, i like this program!

Thank you so much. Will follow for other updates
Old 04-20-2015, 04:05 AM

Default Excellent Excel File

This is something I have been looking for and I think this is great for my online business.
However just wanted to know if I could incorporate few features to make it perfect.
Most have already suggested/asked what I am about to ask.
They are:-

1) I know you mentioned if more than 1 quantity was sold, it has to be logged separately. Is there a way of putting the quantity instead of doing one by one? Very difficult especially if I sell 50-100 pcs for some items (another wholesale biz)

2) Is there a way of adding postal cost? Read the suggestion by one of the members earlier, so I guess if not possible I will use his suggestion but that would be a standard postage price in the master sheet which is again difficult since different locations have different cost.

3) Also the discount is in %. Is it possible to provide dollar amount discount?

Thank you.

Regards,
Sun
Old 07-01-2015, 04:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christian Matthias View Post
LOL you could do this/this could be done... One thing I wanted to ask are you using version 1.0 or 2.0? I think 2.0 has more fields, not the one your looking for but more fields.

Your suggestion is a good one and that probably could be added. Here is the thing. That workbook is a computational nightmare. I would literally have to relearn the workbook to alter it. Not to say I am not motivated but I have a lot on my plate right now.

I even made another bad ass workbook for product pricing and profitability. It is freaking amazing.

So hold tight and let me see what I can do.
I am just coming across this excel file and it is beautiful....thank you so much! I am interested in the other "bad ass workbook for product pricing and profitability", that is amazing as well! Could you email me that at jordoun.eatman@gmail.com?
Old 03-05-2016, 10:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miltos Charalambous View Post
I am using Inventory and Sales Excel Spreadsheet Workbook v.1 and i have problem with inventory input.
I have added 679 products and they seem fine in the Master inventory sheet, however only a few appear in the Master Sales sheet.
Only 18 appear correctly(with prices, description, current inventory etc), and for 66 products i can only see the item name in the Master sales Sheet.
Any suggestions will be appreciated.
Same problem here. Have u got any solution.

The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Tags
excel, inventory, sales, workbook, worksheets