The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Old 11-11-2018, 07:29 AM

how to add your google review code to your order confirmation page?

Hi. I'm trying to add my google reviews to my web site. I know how to add the badge but for the badge to work i need to enter a code to my customers order confirmation page but i cant find the page >>> To give your customers the option of submitting a review of their experience buying from you, add the opt-in module to your order confirmation page.

To add the survey opt-in module to your order confirmation page:

Paste the following HTML snippet into your order confirmation page:

https://www.m2smotorbikerepairs.com....ts-accessories
Old 11-13-2018, 02:14 PM
Ecwid Team

Hi Mark,

Alexandra with Ecwid team is here. We discussed the topic in the chat today, but I'm going to duplicate my answer here, for other users who might be interested in it as well.

Google module code contains the following values: MERCHANT_ID, ORDER_ID, CUSTOMER_EMAIL, COUNTRY_CODE and YYYY-MM-DD.

But our "Thank you for your order" page supports these ones at the moment: %order_subtotal%, %order_total%, %order_id%

If you add the script to the "Thank you for your order" page, the review module won't be working properly as the required data won't be passed on correctly. However it should be possible to integrate Google Reviews with the help of custom development, using our API. Ecwid API docs can be found at https://developers.ecwid.com/api-documentation

Such development requires programming skills, so you will need to hire a third-party developer for this task or you can use the services of our customization team. For a one-time payment, they will develop the integration for your store. If you are interested in their services, you can fill in the form at https://ecwidcom.typeform.com/to/vIlijv

Hope it helps. Let us know if any other questions arise.
Old 07-30-2019, 04:37 PM

Since Google traffic is a large portion of most of your clients sales, can you make the above solution usable for ALL Ecwid users? Integrating this on our order confirmation pages is vital to add the ratings to our Google Ads.
The Following User Says Thank You to Jake Flaming For This Useful Post:
Sourabh Choudhary (10-03-2019)
Old 08-01-2019, 03:53 PM
Ecwid Team

Hello Jake,

I definitely understand why you'd want to see Google Reviews integrated with Ecwid and available for all users, so I've submitted a request on your behalf to our developers to review. Although at the moment I can't give any guarantees / ETA on it but the developers do review such requests on a regular basis. If we get enough customer votes for it, we will implement it for sure.

If you need the solution for your store immediately, I'd recommend going with custom development as described above.

Let us know if you have any questions.
Old 09-21-2019, 04:18 AM

Hi

Is this topic solved? I think this is very important for businesses. If people see the ranking in the search results they are more likely to visit the website.

Please advise and thanks.

Harold
Old 10-01-2019, 11:53 AM
Ecwid Team

Hi Harold,

This is Andrew from Ecwid Team.

Thank you for your post. I am very sorry for the delayed response.

I have added your request to the ticket associated with this feature, so we could follow you up once it is released. Though, I am afraid there is no ETA right now. As my colleague mentioned above - "If we get enough customer votes for it, we will implement it for sure."

Also, I would like to mention that the required functionality might be developed with Ecwid API. It will involve programming so you may want to hire a developer for this task. We have very detailed documentation on the API: https://developers.ecwid.com/api-documentation

Also, we can offer our customization service. If you’re interested in hiring our team, please write back here, we’ll reach you out to discuss the project.
Old 10-20-2019, 02:14 PM

How bad is React Native nowadays?
I'm fairly new to web dev and mobile dev and it's been pretty fun. I especially like JS and CSS. But when it comes to bigger projects, cross-platform developing is a pain in the ass.
And React Native sounds like an amazing solution. What's your opinion on cross-platform developing? Where can I read more about this? Maybe some useful information at a source. Cheer

Last edited by Artur Myakonkiy; 10-24-2019 at 05:13 PM.
Old 10-21-2019, 11:29 AM
Ecwid Team

Hi Artur!

This is Florence from Ecwid Customer care team.

I am sorry to know that a competitor placed a review which affected the rate of your business.

Generally, there is a way to remove such a review from within your Google account, this can be done by tagging a review as an "inappropriate".

I found an article that describes the steps you need to complete for this, here is the link: https://repcheckup.com/remove-negative-google-reviews/
(you need the "How to Remove a Negative Google Review" section).
Hope this helps!

Another solution is reaching out to Google. As I understand, you have already tried this. Google takes some time to process the requests, please give it some time. Hopefully, you will get a reply from them soon.

Do not hesitate to reach out again if you have any other questions. Feel free to send your questions to support@ecwid.com. We are here for you.

⬇ Please click Thanks if my reply helped you.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Florence M. For This Useful Post:
Artur Myakonkiy (10-21-2019), vinfast (06-23-2020)
Old 11-08-2019, 08:59 AM

In this case, I would suggest using the services of a web development company https://mova.io . This may bring you some solutions

Last edited by Artur Myakonkiy; 11-12-2019 at 10:08 AM.
Old 11-14-2019, 06:33 PM

Where do we *vote* for this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scully View Post
Hello Jake,
...Although at the moment I can't give any guarantees / ETA on it but the developers do review such requests on a regular basis. ***If we get enough customer votes for it, we will implement it for sure.****
The Following User Says Thank You to John Ryan5 For This Useful Post:
Cindee (12-10-2020)

The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.