The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Old 05-28-2015, 03:06 PM

Complete list of Features

Hi,

I am just trying out Ecwid for my online furniture design store.

Want to know the absolute complete list of features between all the plans.

There seems to be some hidden features for which you have to upgrade. (eg: the product options / variations) or (the image download feature)

Just want to know if anyone has made a comparison of all the features between the plans.

Would be really helpful. Plus its kinda urgent. Deciding over Shopify / Ecwid, but now am leaning towards Ecwid

Just don't want to be surprised by any critical feature which would need further upgrades.

Cheers,
Jaosh
Old 05-29-2015, 04:20 AM
Ecwid Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaosh Sethna1 View Post
Hi,

I am just trying out Ecwid for my online furniture design store.

Want to know the absolute complete list of features between all the plans.

There seems to be some hidden features for which you have to upgrade. (eg: the product options / variations) or (the image download feature)

Just want to know if anyone has made a comparison of all the features between the plans.

Would be really helpful. Plus its kinda urgent. Deciding over Shopify / Ecwid, but now am leaning towards Ecwid

Just don't want to be surprised by any critical feature which would need further upgrades.

Cheers,
Jaosh
Hello Jaosh,

Thank you for your message. We’re glad to hear you are considering Ecwid as e-commerce platform for your online store.

Please refer to this article in our Help Centre to learn all the info about Ecwid plans and available features: http://help.ecwid.com/customer/porta...ures-breakdown

If any questions appear - please do not hesitate to ask. We are very glad to help you!

The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Tags
comparison, feature list, urgent.