The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Old 12-16-2012, 03:16 AM

Only 4 items to an order?

I am receiving feedback from our customers that they are only able to add 4 of our ski rental "products" at a time. I just had a family submit 3 separate orders to get all of their family's rentals.

http://sturtos.com/shop

Would ecwid limit someone to 4 products?

Also, I still need a way for someone to choose calendar dates and have that automatically populate the qty to charge by. If this functionality doesn't exist, I might need to go another way with this since I keep having to send people PayPal invoices because they aren't being charged correctly.

Thanks
Old 12-17-2012, 10:59 AM
Ecwid Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sturtevants Mountain Outfitters View Post
I am receiving feedback from our customers that they are only able to add 4 of our ski rental "products" at a time. I just had a family submit 3 separate orders to get all of their family's rentals.

http://sturtos.com/shop

Would ecwid limit someone to 4 products?

Also, I still need a way for someone to choose calendar dates and have that automatically populate the qty to charge by. If this functionality doesn't exist, I might need to go another way with this since I keep having to send people PayPal invoices because they aren't being charged correctly.

Thanks
Ecwid doesn't have any limits on number of products, which can be added to the cart. The problem you describe sounds really strange and, unfortunately, I wasn't able to reproduce it.

Could you give me more details what products should be added to the cart? What error message did you get when you or your customer has tried to place this order? All this info will help us to investigate this issue and find the solution.

Thank you in advance for your help.

------------------
Welcome to our new Help Center!

The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Tags
check out, qty