The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Old 03-14-2015, 11:19 AM

Need Java Code for Age Calculator

I need java code to develop age calculator. Pls give me some reference links for it, so that i acn refer and develop.
Old 03-17-2015, 09:16 AM
Ecwid Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tech arena View Post
I need java code to develop age calculator. Pls give me some reference links for it, so that i acn refer and develop.
Hello,

The “Age calculator” is a very good idea, although I would like to ask you also how it is planned to work and with what Ecwid features it is supposed to interact? Will it interact somehow with the Date Picker option in the product settings or else? If you specify how it is supposed to work, I will gladly give you a piece of advice on how to go about it or whether it is possible to develop using JavaScript at all.
In general, to customize Ecwid with JavaScript you should use Ecwid JavaScript API, which is very flexible and should help develop your custom script.
Here is the link you can refer to: http://api.ecwid.com/#custom-javascript
There you will find complete information of Ecwid JavaScript API, which is necessary to be used while creating such scripts.

More tips and hints on Ecwid use in our Help Center

⬇ Please click Thanks if my reply helped you.

The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Tags
age calculator, java