The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 10-31-2010, 10:32 AM
Angus Watts's Avatar
Angus Watts is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 42
Default

Address Book Button Customisation


Hi,

Is there a way to change the "Address Book" Button that is displayed when a logged in user is entering a new shipping address?

Thanks,
Angus
  #2  
Old 10-31-2010, 05:19 PM
Qetzal's Avatar
Qetzal Qetzal is offline
Ecwid Team
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 10,847
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angus Watts View Post
Hi,

Is there a way to change the "Address Book" Button that is displayed when a logged in user is entering a new shipping address?

Thanks,
Angus
Angus,

The "Add a new address" one?
__________________
Eugene K.
Ecwid Team

@ecwid | Facebook | Ecwid Knowledge Base
  #3  
Old 10-31-2010, 11:49 PM
Angus Watts's Avatar
Angus Watts Angus Watts is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 42
Default

The "New Address" button when a customer is logged in and goes to the shipping address page.

Thanks,

Angus
  #4  
Old 11-01-2010, 03:43 PM
Qetzal's Avatar
Qetzal Qetzal is offline
Ecwid Team
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 10,847
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angus Watts View Post
The "New Address" button when a customer is logged in and goes to the shipping address page.

Thanks,

Angus
1. First of all download and modify this image: http://app.ecwid.com/icons/addNewAddress.gif
Then upload the modified file to any server and use this code to apply it:

HTML Code:
div.ecwid-AddressBook-addButton {
 background:url("%PATH TO NEW IMAGE%");
}
2. In order to change the "Add new Address" text, use this code:

HTML Code:
div.ecwid-AddressBook-addButton div {
 color:%ANY COLOR%;
 //...other attributes
}
__________________
Eugene K.
Ecwid Team

@ecwid | Facebook | Ecwid Knowledge Base
  #5  
Old 11-02-2010, 09:01 AM
Angus Watts's Avatar
Angus Watts Angus Watts is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 42
Default

Gday Eugene,

It is actually the button that takes you to the Add new address box.

It simply says "Address Book" and is located on the shipping address page.

Is this possible?

Let me know if you need a screenshot.

Cheers,
Angus
Attached Files
File Type: doc screenshot.doc (203.5 KB, 98 views)
  #6  
Old 11-02-2010, 04:36 PM
Qetzal's Avatar
Qetzal Qetzal is offline
Ecwid Team
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 10,847
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angus Watts View Post
Gday Eugene,

It is actually the button that takes you to the Add new address box.

It simply says "Address Book" and is located on the shipping address page.

Is this possible?

Let me know if you need a screenshot.

Cheers,
Angus
Angus,

Ah, it is clear now. Please, use this code:

HTML Code:
div.ecwid-Checkout-ShippingAddress-top button {
 //....
}
__________________
Eugene K.
Ecwid Team

@ecwid | Facebook | Ecwid Knowledge Base
  #7  
Old 08-03-2012, 06:11 PM
Ed Branson's Avatar
Ed Branson Ed Branson is offline
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 5
Exclamation Default CSS must be wrong on addNewAddress.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qetzal View Post
1. First of all download and modify this image: http://app.ecwid.com/icons/addNewAddress.gif
Then upload the modified file to any server and use this code to apply it:

HTML Code:
div.ecwid-AddressBook-addButton {
 background:url("%PATH TO NEW IMAGE%");
}
2. In order to change the "Add new Address" text, use this code:

HTML Code:
div.ecwid-AddressBook-addButton div {
 color:%ANY COLOR%;
 //...other attributes
}

Eugene,
On a test shop cart there must be something wrong with your default CSS:
http://app.ecwid.com/icons/addNewAddress.gif this is not coded into my default CSS but this is (below) and I cannot change the background blue coloring and only the lettering.

Firebug copy and paste to the blue background:
url("http://d3lsmbh0k6qtyk.cloudfront.net/gz/12.0-16833/icons/addNewAddress.gif") no-repeat scroll 0 0 transparent

Can you fix it?
  #8  
Old 08-03-2012, 06:20 PM
Ed Branson's Avatar
Ed Branson Ed Branson is offline
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 5
Default

Never mind. I fixed it according to your instructions that at first didn't work.
 
The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 01:48 PM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11. Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.