The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Old 06-12-2013, 08:09 PM

Issues with customer see all of their orders online

Hello, I have a customer that needs all of the orders for an audit. When they sign onto their account they only see 36 orders. When I search on ecwid our end I only see 36 orders under the customer name. When I search all sales I see all 115 order from the customer when I type the name in? What is it only showing 36 orders to the customer and under the customer page for us?

Please help.

Thank you
Old 06-13-2013, 10:03 AM
Ecwid Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bball1 View Post
Hello, I have a customer that needs all of the orders for an audit. When they sign onto their account they only see 36 orders. When I search on ecwid our end I only see 36 orders under the customer name. When I search all sales I see all 115 order from the customer when I type the name in? What is it only showing 36 orders to the customer and under the customer page for us?

Please help.

Thank you
Hi,

'Customers' page in Ecwid control panel shows only registered users (those who created profiles in your store). "Order count" columns displays number of orders that this or that customer has placed while they were logged in to their profiles. If customer is not logged in and purchases anonymously, this order won't be counted in 'Customers' page.
If setting "Require customers to create accounts on checkout" is enabled in System Settings -> General -> Cart, customers will always be prompted to register/login in order to complete orders, hence "Orders count" column under Customers should show all orders purchased by the customers.

Please, let me know name and email of this customers. I'll check your store records. If you don't want to show customer's contacts in public, you can email to support@ecwid.com

Meanwhile, as a way to work this around, you could print all the customer's orders and send them by email. Ecwid allows printing many orders in bulk: on Sales page, select necessary orders and click 'Print selected' button underneath the orders table.

More tips and hints on Ecwid use in our Help Center

⬇ Please click Thanks if my reply helped you.

Thank Ecwid team on Twitter

The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.